The girl with red hair

I am the girl with red hair, but you can call me Elena or Ellie. I live in the city with all the bright lights and cameras. I go to a public school and I have lots of friends or at least i used to now i go to a new school. Ever heard the saying " new school new life " that's kinda like this.Today is my first day.

I grab my bag and rush off to school. When i got to school i took a deep breath and walked in. i rushed over to my locker and entered the code. When it opened I grabbed my books out of my bag and put the rest in the locker, that I didn't need. the bell rang and everyone rushed to class including me. my first class was Math...of course.After school I started to walk home and i bumped into a guy that went to my school. "I-I'm sorry" I said. "he turned around and said 'its fine. wow he's cute. "I-I'm Elena.""I'm Gabe" he said. "Listen I'm really sorry but i have to go to practice, do you maybe want to come and watch me?" he asked. "S-Sure." i said not thinking about my chores and homework. we walked over to the football field and I sat in the stands to watch him. After his practice  he came back to me and kissed me. i blushed and said "Thanks, you were amazing. But I have to go home." "Do you want me to walk you?" he said. "Sure that would be nice." I said as we started to walk home. When I got home I unlocked the door and said "bye, i had a nice time." "Your welcome" he said as he kissed me one last time and he walk away. I walked inside and...shut the door behind me.

I thought I was in love at the time. It was getting late so I bought pizza. After eating I did my homework. Then i ran to the library wit enough time to spare, I got some books to read. When I got home I saw a package at my door, I picked it up and brought it inside. When I opened it I saw a picture frame inside. In the picture frame there was a picture of the family inside. I live alone. There was a letter attached to the back, it read...

Dear Elena,

I'm very happy for you. The family loves and misses you. Come and visit us soon. I want to know all about your new school! I have to go now your father wants me to cook dinner.

With Love, Mom

"short letter" I say as I take the picture upstairs and sit on the table next to my bed. I lay down in bed and think. Should i go to school...I stand up and go to my dresser. I look in the mirror and grab my make up. I draw a Skeleton out of my face. I put on a Black Veil Brides Hood and black skinny jeans. I grab a notebook and pen and rush out the door. I put the hood up and went to school. When i got there i started to draw the school but then I started to add Song lyrics and poems to express my pain. I wasn't looking to start a relationship sense i just got out of one at my old school. When I finished I walked over to my favorite place to eat. After I ate I went home and get on my laptop. I typed in www.wattpad.com and wrote a story to express myself. And the next day I put on a hot outfit and brushed my hair and all that other stuff then I went to school and raced home. With my luck I ran into the very same guy. "I'm sorry again."  "hey babe" he said as he put his arm around me. Babe?! "hey listen guys this is my girl" he said as he pointed at me. "wow, she Hot" one of the guys said. I blushed and said "Thanks but I have to go" I said as i started to walk away. "So i guess now your other girl can come and watch you?" one guy said. I over heard him say that and i turned around and asked "what other girl?" "Oh um..." Gabe said. "Her names Ariana" one guy said. "whats your name?" "my names Zack" Zack said as I kissed him. "I dont get cheated on, your gonna pay. You wont now when its coming but its coming" I said to Gabe. "Dude you totally messed up!" Gabe said to Zack. "Dont blame Zack at least he didnt lie. Come on Zack, lets go" I said as I healed  Zacks hand and walked off. "U-Uh I have a girlfriend" Zack said. "Not any more." "Oh...ok" he said. "So were are we going?" I asked him. "Um how about a restaurant" he answered. "Ok" I said as we went to a restaurant.

The next day...

I walked to  school in booty shorts and a crop top with my belly showing. The shirt had I <3 U on it. When I got to school a lot of boys were flirting with me and of course I know I'm beautiful but I love to hear that from other guys. After school I  ran on home and changed quickly into my normal emo shiz. I ran out side and painted some dead flowers and hung them up in my room when I finished. I hung up rock (emo) bands in my room also. This is the side of me that no one can know about. I locked myself in my room for the reast of the day. When the sun came up I said "Finally weekend."    I grabbed my phone and texted Zack...

Me- Hey baby

Him- Hey

Me- <3

Him- I love you 2

Me- What are you doing later tonight?

Him- Nothing sadly...

Me- Can I come over

Him- Uh...Sure

Me- What time should I come over?

Him- How about I pick you up at 8 pm?

Me- Ok see you then, I'll miss you.

I put my phone down and got ready...I put on booty shorts and a bikini top. "I'm felling sexy." I said as I giggled. I ran down stairs and went out side."TAN IT UP!" I said as I sat down on a towl and got a TAN. All ready I went back in side and ate then brushed my teeth.

8 o'clock...He walked up and rang the doorbell. I ran to the door and opened it. "Hey boo." "Hey sexy" he said. "Thank you." he grabbed my waist and started to kiss me. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. "So baby wanna head to my house?" he asked. "Yeah." We hopped into his car and went to his place. When we got there we both went into his mansion of a house. "It's big." "Yeah and just fror the two of us" he said as he winked at me.