Chapter 2

The first day of school is always so thrilling. Finding out what classes your taking, your teachers, which of your friends share the same classes as you, and getting to make new friends. Getting to make fun of all the incoming freshman is also a highlight.

It's second period so I find my class and take a seat in the front. I'm 4'8, so I can't see the board if practically anyone sits in front of me.

Right when the tardy bell rings, the teacher walks in.

 "No drinks allowed in class" the teacher scolds at me, referring to my Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappé. I can't throw away my Frappé, it's my good juju for the first day of school. Instead of complaining, I ask for permission, then take it to my locker.

The walrus who told me to throw away my good juju turns out to be Mr. Wilson.

Mr. Wilson also teaches geometry... Great.

Third period starts and according to my schedule, history is located two buildings away. I rush to my locker, which is not to far, and hurry to find my next class.

By the end of the day, I'm already tired from rushing to find my classes. I find my car in the parking lot and head home.

Once I get home, I find my dad asleep on the couch. He too must have had a rough day. I don't want to wake him up, so I quietly make myself a sandwich, grab my hot Cheetos, and quickly make it to my room.

Once I'm done eating, I throw it in the trash and start doing my homework. What kind of teacher gives homework on the first day of school?