Chapter 1

La'mya and Darelle in mm😍

La'Mya Veronica Watson

"Mya , Are You Coming Or Not"
Chelsea screams from the bottom of the stairs. Chelsea is my sister,  she's like 22 I think, I'm not really sure I really don't pay attention to much but that's my sister and I love her she's annoying but I love her.

"Yeah I'm coming now" I yelled back gathering stuff to put in my bag. Chelsea was giving me a ride to school until I get my car fixed, It's in the shop.

I Walk In My Moms Room And She was laying down ,she looked worn out . She worked as a nurse at the hospital so we don't really see her much because of the long hours ,But She's Here .
"Mom are you going to work?" I said sitting down on the foot of the bed.

"No I was feeling lightheaded so they sent me home"  she said with her hand over her eyes. I Knew She Was Tired So I Pulled The Covers Over Her Body And told Her That I Was Taking 20 dollars. She didn't mind since I needed money for lunch. I told her i loved her and made my way down stairs.

Chelsea had a look of annoyance on her face and Her leg was bouncing up-and-down . Like damnnn sis you mad impatient. I Laughed and got me a apple and a granola bar from out of the pantry. I skipped out of the house with Chelsea right behind me, She was stomping her feet like she was throwing a tantrum, and I Was Getting irritated because she was acting like a child when she's a grown ass women.

I rolled my eyes and Locked The Door Behind Her . We made our way to the car and got in. I Grabbed The Aux Cord And P's and Q's by Lil Uzi Vert Came on . I Instantly got turnt up and
Started vibin.

Yeah, I took what's yours
I made her mine
Yeah, I took what's yours
I made her mine
Jump in the Porsche, ride through the night
I changed your life, now you gone rock
Ooh sang it, he ain't got—

"Can You Turn That Shit Off Its Too Early For That" Chelsea Said While rolling her eyes

I Side eyed her because she always got something to say . Hating ass. I Just Unplugged My Phone And Sat It In my Lap, the Rest of the car ride was quiet.

20 minutes later we pulled up to
Eastern high school . The school was mixed but had more black kids than white because it was kind of in the ghetto.

"Chelse You Don't Have To Come Get Me I'm Going To Get a Ride With Erin" She Nodded Her head and I step out of the car. As I was walking I got a text from My Bestfriend Erin. I Opened My IMessage.

—————————————————
                            iMessage

ErinSliver🦄🍭 : I Think Im Going To Be Late - sent at 8:15am

Me - Whyyyyyyy😩 - 8:15am

ErinSliver🦄🍭 : because I Have Bubble guts...😔 - sent at 8:16

Me : LMFAOOO Shitty💩😷

ErinSliver🦄🍭 : Fuck You Hoe🖕🏼- read at 8:17

—————————————————