Chapter 1

Milly has said that if she was any animal she would be a fly (cause she's annoying) and a unicorn (cause no one believes in her) but was that true?

yes.it is

Milly is a fun loving human (kinda) who sings disney songs plays netball and pretends to be an annoying typical white American girl. She has a twin brother who she loved dearly (not) and an older sister who doesn't appear in this story.

Milly day began with her mum waking her up for school. she got up got dressed and went on the bud with her twin brother Nile to the train station. when they got their they waited for the train and got on it it when it came

when Milly got on the train she went to her friends Amy Lauren Valentina and Sydney. As always they were on their phones. Amy was listening to music while reading fan fictions
Valentina was texting her boyfriend Will and Lauren and Sydney were texting their friends.
They went past 2 more stops and Libbi Megan Ciara got on the train
they talked for a while until they got to school
As Milly went through the school gates she noticed a fire breathing dragon on the roof of the school. Lucky for her and everyone else Adam (her bestfiends boyfriend) tried to be brave but died as soon as he went within 5 meters to the dragon.
Everyone cheered.
After eating the horrible Adam the dragon was so discussed by his tiny penis he flew away as he went Valentina and Will came out of one the classrooms with their hair in a mess and barley any cloths on not knowing what just happened (idiots)
Lauren then ran up to Milly and said "MILLY WE'VE RAN OUT OF COCO POPS" as soon as she said that Izzy came up to them with a giant bowl of coco pops and chocolate milk all over her face. she looked at them and then looked back at the bowl "oh did you want some?" she asked them "not anymore" Lauren replied as she grabbed her bag and went to her form room however Milly took the bowl and threw it at Lauren killing Lauren as the glass bowl hit her head Milly looked up and saw a unicorn that pooped on Bens head killing him. as soon as that happened Lauren came back from the dead and tried to stab Will and Niall and did very well. Valentina came over to Lauren and gave her a high five "grate job" Val told her Milly then went up her brothers dead body and whispered in his ear "I'm in love with you" then Izzy came over and shouted "YOU BITCH NIALL IS MY BOYFRIEND I LOVE HIM TO DEATH" she shouted Milly looked at her and just walked cause Izzy didn't know that Milly was saying that sarcastically but now everyone knew that Izzy had a crush on Niall. Then Izzy looked up at the sky and said "I'll love till my death" then she got a knife and stabbed herself. Amy then ran up to her dead body and poked Izzy with a stick and laugh at her.
Then Sydney came over and joined Amy in Laughing at Izzy they kept doing it until the whole school was laughing at her. Then Milly came and slap her brothers dead body "you ideot" she said as she walked away with sass. Summer and Krissi came over to them while eating ham suddenly they noticed a flying pig in the sky
he shot fire balls out of his nostrils he shot Summer and Krissi and they took Val with them Killing all of them in the process.
Milly jumped up and down in joy as she saw her friends die before her eyes