Chapter 1 : Meeting

Nature's beauty, lay beneath the endless clear sky painted in a light soothing blue. The sounds of the cicada's melody as the birds sing along.

Mountains, Forests, Rivers, Hot Springs...

The perfect destination to find peace of mind and body, Shin Igami. A gem hidden from the eyes of the public. What resides in this village near the abandoned mines of the past era is an Inn, occasionally visited but still unknown to knowledge of the people. Chattering on the bus as it passes through this scenic view. It came to a sudden stop with a halt.

The bus brakes.

" Destination ! Everyone please make sure you have everything with you before leaving this bus. I know everyone here is excited to know about each other's identity but please do keep your masks on for a while longer. The Online Meeting will be starting soon!"

Chattering noises heard as everyone got off the bus and gathered at the front entrance of the inn.

" My name is Kousuke. As a voluntary guide and host of this online meeting event, I would like to welcome all of you to Shin Igami Inn. You may all remove your masks and introduce yourselves. Let's start with...You! "

Pointing at a guy with glasses wearing a Japanese kimono. Showing refined elegance in the way he stands made everyone whisper in anticipation.

[ Genji (22) ]

"Genji, 22 years old. I write books. Nice to meet you."

Removing his glasses he wipes it using a cloth.

[ Charles ( 18 ) ]

" I'm a simple man, I see boobs! I like! *thumbs up* "

Giving a thumbs up with a blissful expression like a person satisfied with life and stating his preference as if totally oblivious of the question.

One of the girls that seems to be one of the workers who worked at the Inn giggles as she passed by seeing the satisfied idiot.

"Charles....They asked for your name not your preference of women."

"Well that's what makes you Charles I guess."

Commenting on the situation, Genji let out a sigh acknowledging Charles being himself.

[ Izuki ( 17 ) ]

" Izuki. 17 years old. It's so breezy... "

Crossing her arms and letting out a sigh, Izuki introduce herself as she starts to sweat a bit.

[ Prada ( 20 ) ]

" Wifi ! There's no wifi! ... ow wait there is a connection.."

"......"

" Pssst ....introduce yourself. "

Someone whispered to him.

" E-Eh?! Am Pradeep but call me Prada. 20 years old gamer tech geek and also a 3D artist"

Realizing there was no wifi he panicked a bit before realizing that it was his turn for introductions.

[ Hanazawa ( 21 ) ]

"Hanazawa. I'm hungry. "

Hanazawa held her stomach as it grumbles.

"Hahaha..."

[ Yamashita ( 17 ) ]

" Yamashita, nice to meet everyone "

With a gentle smile, he moves to the side noticing some birds chirping near the pond.