Monday

Yandere's POV
I woke up extra early to set ready for school. I had get some stuff ready for a plan. I woke up and put my uniform on. I put my hair up in a high ponytail then prayed to my senpai shrine admiring my collection. I got on my bike and went to school.

The gates were locked so I hopped the the walls. Letting me inside. I snook into school. Very quietly I went to the nurse's. Thank god she wasn't there. I pick-locked her desk revealing the tranquilizer I picked it up and put it in my skirt, making sure it wasn't noticeable. I went to music class and got a black box. I put in in one of the cleaning supply closets.

I looked at my watch. It was almost time for the gates to be opened. I hurried out of the school and hopped the fence once more. I went back I the front of the school seeing students walk through the gates on their phones. Then I saw Mei Mio walking with her face on her phone. I went up to her to say Hi. I had to get friendly with her before I eliminate her. Or should I say put her to sleep.

We talked till we had to go to class. I said bye then went to class. I am going to trank her when she's on her way to cooking club after school.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Lunch time finally arrived I went to the court yard and went with Kokona's Friend group. Mei was in it so that's why I went. We talked and I acted like I was happy but inside I wasnt even paying attention I was listening to rival/osana-chan talking to Senpai. But the only thing I heard from her was "BAKA!" it was so annoying. I said bye to Kokona's group so I could go to the bathroom. As I was walking from far away I heard Kokona say something. "I got to go take this phone call. I'll be right back". When I heard this I heard Kokona walking in the same direction as me. I walked a little faster so I could wait for her and her phone call. She went to the front of the school and talked on her phone. She kept talking. I realized she was talking about compensated dating! It was very shamefull. I thought she wouldn't do it. "No........H-how much?!.......ok fine." She did it I wrote down what she said. I could use this against her.
°°°°°°°°°
Heard he school bell ring. I walked toward to he cooking class and saw Mei. "Hey can you follow me? It'll be really quick." I hope she will accept. "Ok lead the way!" I lead her to the closet.

We finally reached the closet I shoved her in. Covered her mouth from behind. Then I tranqued her. She fell asleep in my arms. I put in the black case. I made sure no one was looking and dragged the cass out of school and to my house. I went pass the kitchen to the stairs leading to my basment it was empty except and wooden chair and some rope. I got Mei out of the black chest and put her in the chair. I tied the ropes on her arms and legs to the chair. I waited thirty minutes and she woke up.

"W-where am I? Ayano-chan! Help!" I laughed I got closer to her and whispered something in her ear. She had her eyes wide open. Then she screamed very loudly. I covered her mouth. For the past four ours I tortured her. It was late ate night. When she fell asleep I got her phone. I texted her parents and said that Mei was sleeping over at a friend's house. I went back to to my room and went to sleep.