Meeting him

New story, again Peepz.
I just have a terrible Write's block.
This fucking thing, won't dissapear.. Unless I start writing a new story.

Well enough ranting, let's get started.
Enjoy the ride, Bichez😏 Just kidding💋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Katerina's POV*

I have always found these kind gatherings, annoying. Rich, snob people who smile at each other. But backstab you, when you turn around.
Fucking annoying!

My parents kept trying to convince a whole week, to come to the 'Annual Donation for the greater good'. Yeah right. My ass. These animals, don't give a fuck about poor people.

The only thing they care about, is money and their reputation. That's all. I've been sitting in the backseat off my parents limousine, for 15 minutes now. "Katerina, sweety. Please, let us go inside. Look you don't even have to talk to everyone."

My mum says, while looking at me with her sad green eyes. My mother is a beauty, at the age of 45. She still looks 30, with her waist long Light brown hair. Her perfect curves, she and my papa are a match made in heaven.

My papa, is 48 years old. Dark brown hair, with a few grey hairs slicked back. Light brown eyes, a small beard, a well build body. Women my age, always turn their heads when he walks by.

I grin, and papa lifts an eyebrow. "Katerina?" I smile and say:"I was just thinking, how perfect you two are for each other." That made my mum blush, she's so cute.

Papa sighs and says, with that thick russian accent of his:" Katerina, One day you will find your better half. Trust me." I scoff and say:"Off course, and then he will leave me at the alter or he has been cheating on me all the time."

My mum sighs and says:"It's not your fault, sweety..." I don't let her finish her sentence, and say:"Mum, it is my fault. I always fall for the worst type of man. That's why I told you both, a few days ago. That you can choose, whoever you want for me."

I grab my phone and say:"Besides, maybe than I will find my better half. Now, let's go inside. People are waiting for us." Lionel, our driver opens the door. I pat him on his shoulder, and whisper:"Later, come to me. I have a bottle of scotch, and some candy for your kids."

He noddes, and smiles. Lionel is 35yrs old, and I have known him since I was 9 yrs old. He teached me how to ride a bycicle, how to open a beer bottle with your hands. And many other things.

I wait for my parents, and when they get out of the car. We walk towards the big hotel, and see alot of other people in gowns and suits. I sigh, and murmur:"Let's do this shit." Papa chuckles, and Mum shakes her head.

~*~

"So, when are you going to get married again Katerina?" Mrs. Williams says, while looking at me with those hawk eyes. Bitch! "Oh. My apologies, I forgot that you broke of your engagement. Again."

She murmured the last word. This ugly bitch, needs to get punched in the face. "Well, I will stay single for now. But we'll see what fate has in store for me." I say while fake smiling.

She smiles, making her botox filled cheeks move. "We'll see, My darling. We'll see." Mrs. Williams says. I nod, and say:"Excuse me, I need to go talk to my uncle." She noddes, and I walk away.

Murmuring:"Fucking hawk." I hear someone chuckle, and say:"Now, that is the little Katerina I know." I grin, and turn around. My father's best friend, Harris Edwards. Who's also my godfather.