Chapter 1-

September 21, 2013.

-Andies POV-

Dear Journal,

First of all I think I should introduce me... my names Andie Petersons. I'm 16 I live in England and I decided to write in this Journal to express my feelings. My mother told me to do it... whatever. This is bullshit.

I close my journal not even thinking about reading the next page. I'm 18 now and my life sucks. I have no friends, not even a boyfriend and I live on the streets... well, not streets but a homeless shelter and its pretty close to the streets but whatever. "ANDIE COME GET YOUR STUFF" I put my hands over my ears trying to close out my aunts hideous voice, tightly close my eyes and sit on my bed. In a matter of 2 mins. I flutter open my eyes to a slap on my cheek. "Hey Sunshine" "Shut the freak up Carter!" Carter is my only friend or should I even call him that... in the homeless shelter, I play with the hem of my shirt and mutter under my breath while Carter talks about him and his girlfriend, which I have never even met and I think she's fake but ya knot who cares.

"Sunshine? Are you even listening?" Carter asked in an annoyed voice I ignore him and keep on playing with the hem of my shirt. "Sunshine?! Answer me!" Carter calls me sunshine because thats exactly the opposite of what I am. I have jet black wavy hair, full lips, big gray eyes, and I'm very pale. I always were leggings, some knockoff uggs and a huge sweatshirt that used to belong to my father but, I have to say I look beautiful. Or at least I think I do. Okay well... I look good to be homeless. "Sunshine? Wanna come and skateboard with me, your bro and your brothers friend?" Carter asks "Yea! Anything to get outta this hell whole." I say and push the Laughing Carter outta my room so I can get changed. I throw on my ripped skinny jeans, high tops and a gray long sleeve shirt, put my hair up in a messy bun and I'm ready to go.

I grab my skateboard and helmet. I wait outside for Xavier, which is my brother, Carter and my brothers friend. God it's freezing! I should go get a jacket, but before I could I spotted Xavier talking to a guy with his brown hair in a quiff, suspenders, a white and red striped shirt and blue capris. This guy this definably gay. I walk/run to Xavier so I could get his jacket.

-Xavier's POV-

I was talking to Louis when I saw Andie run up to me does she have to ruin everything? Ughh. "Hey who's that?" Louis asked pointing to Andie. "My sister" I grumble "Wow" "What?" I said "She looks nothing like you AT ALL" he said still staring at my sister which pissed me off. "Yeah, why do you have to stare at my sister?" I asked with a pissed off tone in my voice "I don't know she's pretty" GOD THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD! I've heard people call my sister a lot of things but never ever pretty. "Are you serious?! Look at her" I said laughing "I like her black hair, gray eyes and how lean she is" "Shut up Louis, just shut up" When Andie got her I started to introduce them "Andie this is L-" before I could finish Louis cut me off "I'm Louis Tomlinson and you are my dear lady?" Andie Blushed and said "Andie. Andie Peterson and what a gentleman you are" "yeah, I try to be" louis said. I quickly grabbed my sisters waist and said "come on Andie." Andie wiggled outta my grasp "Get off Xa! God when did you become such a good brother?" she asks while she rose her eyebrow. I looked down at my feet not knowing what to say. "hey Andie want my blue jean jacket, love? You look cold." said Louis "uh... sure thanks"

-Andies POV-

I snuggled up into Louis jacket, it smelled really good. I think I'm starting to like him.... I've nevr liked a guy before.

----------.---------------------------------------------------------------------------.--

Thanks for reading!

Love if you like pandas

Love if you wanna panda for a pet.

Love if you wanna baby tiger for a pet.

Love if you already have a baby tiger

Love if your baby tiger just but off your foot. xD

~✿Sagie✿~