SAD LOVE STORY OF A BOY AND GIRL

Sad story about Boy and Girl.

This girl loved this boy <3, and this boy loved this girl. They loved each other sooo much :-*. 

The only problem was that the girl's dad wouldn't let her date, but nobody knew this. One day her dream came true.

Boy: Hey, I just wonder, maybe, you wanna go out sometime?

Girl: Wow, like a date?

Boy: Yeah like a date, So is that Yes?

Girl: Yes!!! Well, see ya!!!

Boy: Great, Ok, bye, tonight ok???

Girl: Yes, great, can't wait, 9:00

The girl went home after that to get ready, but remembered.....she is not allowed to date. She tought: Right now i hate my dad, and i hate my mum!!! Oh I love him sooo much and i'm still going!!! 9:00. 

The boy was there outside of her house at 9:00. The girl ran down before he could ring the door bell, because her dad would know she was going out with a boy! 

Boy: You look great! 

Girl: Thanks....

So, they went on the boy's motor bike ans started down the road. The girl felt mean abuot saying she hated her Dad and Mum for lying, but she could make it up to them tonight....The boy was speeding down the motor way 

Girl: Could you slow down a bit?

Boy: Ok, if you say you love me...

Girl: I LOVE YOU! Slow down now!!!

Boy: Ok, if you give me a big hug.....

Girl gave him a Big Hug.

Girl: Now slow down please......

Boy: OK, if you put my helmet on, its hurting me......

Girl put boy's helmet on...

 On the news next day 

A reporter: A motor bike, has crashed into another car, due to brake failure, 4 people, but only 1 survived.

This what happened: Half way down the road the boy realized that his brakes had broken, but he didn't want the girl to know. Insteade he had her say she loved him, felt her hug 1 last time. Then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live, even thought that ment he would die. Ever thought she loved him so much, she didn't cry over him, because the other people in the car that he had crashed into were her mum and dad.

The girl didn't get to say Goodbye or I love you....to her mum and dad. For the last time....it was late.

If you lost someone or love someone, put this on your page. This story based on the real story.