Insecure

I feel a warm hand grab mine.

"Hey babe."

It was my boyfriend, Jesse.

"Hey" I reply

" guess what."

"what?" I ask

"im going to be going to your school when summer ends"

crap! was the first word that popped into my head. Jesse and i met during summer, we went to different schools (obviously). Its not that i didnt want to see him when summer was over....its just complicated. You see, Jesse was the best thing that had ever happened to me, I mean he was cute, funny and sweet. And he was mine, and i wanted it to stay that way.

"thats great." I say with not much intheusiasm.

"whats wrong?" he asks with a worried look on his face. Crap, he can see right through me.

"nothing" is say, trying to convince him that nothing is wrong.

He looks me straight in the eyes.

"was this just a summer fling? I get if you dont want to see me after this."

"no jesse thats not it at a-

"you dont have to explain it to me, i get it. Really you dont have to feel bad, I mean..... I kind of figured you would not feel the same after a while any way. I just didnt expect it to be this soon."

" I love you." these three words slip right out of my mouth. I was shaking, I had never felt like this before. It was scary and exciting all at the same time.

" I love you too." he says. his grip on my hand tightens.

you can say its stupid and cheesy, but we have never told each other this before. And now that we have said it, we know now that we both truly mean it.

*Jesse's point of view*

oh my god i cant believe it. she loves me! my heart is pounding like its about to hop right out of my chest like a rabbit about to spring out of its cage. Ya i meant it, and looking in miya's eyes i could tell she meant it too. a soft wind blows and miya's long blonde hair blocks her face. My hand reaches up and tucks the hair behind her ear.

she blushes, i love when she does that. Her whole face gets red, and i think its adorable how insecure she is. Then i do something that took so much courage to do, i leanin closer to her and she goes on her tip toes and then our lips meet in a soft and unexplainably perfect way. i wrap my arms around her and she does the same with my neck.

it was the perfect first kiss. I never wanted to pull away. If i had a choice i would stay there forever. But we have to. she pulls away and looks up at me with her sparkeling blue eyes. we both smile, I couldnt wait to go to her school with my arms wrapped around her, in front of everyone. showing them that she was mine, and only mine.

*miya's point of view*

"miya!' its my dad calling me from across the street. thank god he cant see me.

"i have to go" i say

"ok, i will see you next week at school." he says

damn!! school.

"bye!"

"bye"