The Beginning

Prologue
.............................................................

The day I died was the day I lived. I remember like it was yesterday....oh wait there is no yesterday or today. There is no tomorrow and there is no hope of which people thought of or thought me of.

What is this hope? I think as hope as death. Death is a great experience when you've faced it countless of times. Death is my best friend. Hope is almost like fear...that word fear use to harm me, but fear is my brother now.

Sadness is a almost like happiness, I love sadness..it makes me feel...happy. Then there's that one I hate which is....

LOVE....
Love is....disgusting and it makes me want to vomit...but I've come to like that word that defies that dreadful word and that word is...

HATE...hate is a very beautiful word when you use it correctly. Hate can mean a lot of things but it only means one thing to me. It means...hate..dislike...and darkness.

Oh how I love the darkness...how I long for it...dream for it! It's so beautiful. I love the darkness and I can't believe I use to fight against it without understanding it's reasons to fight against light.

Light...was terrible! It needed to be put in its place. Light will always win in the end they say...which is true, but now I'm going to turn the tables around and darkness will win.

Everyone...will die...everyone is already dead since this so called hope has left and their hero's can't do a damn thing about it. I was their hope, their leader and their so called "Shooting Star", but where has things led them for believing in me hmm?

I could laugh if I weren't so cold. I know what I had to do and that was destroy the signers and that stupid Dragon of theirs which would not be hard for me to do.

This is no happy ending for them this time around..no no no...it's about time darkness wins this time. By the tome I'm finished with this world, it will be cover in darkness and...blood.

Blood is beautiful...and smells very intoxicating. A lot of people hate the smell but I for one love it. And the color...it's...so...so...

Red...redredredredredredredredred...RED! I love the color red. It's so peaceful and it's soo very...red. I wish I were red just like blood. I was red like blood not too long ago.

Red reminds me of anger. It boils and boils until you just exploded and kill! People deserve to die though...they were already suppose to be dead anyway.

These humans had no right to judge anything or anyone after all they are the most corrupted things on this planet.

And me and Nathaniel plan to fix that together! He said I can have anything I want isn't that neat! He's soo nice to me and always kisses me and stays with me all the time!

He's not like the other people, even if he's not human, who abandoned me just because they thought I was insane- no he stayed with me through the end.

Nathaniel is what you call a...god? No, well he is the king of the netherworld so I guess you can say he's a god.

I love him...but the others said I needed help. I don't need help! They need help they all need help! I'm perfectly fine.

I have always had a sick sadistic side of me and I don't care what they say or what they think. They always say I never stick to one subject-that I jump from food to money.

Well how are you going to get food without money? Makes sense right...right? I'm glad you agree with me! See I'm not crazy! I'm special! Very special unlike all those bastards who hate me.

I and Nathaniel may be apart of the same body, but he only takes over when I'm in danger or angry, but for the most part he stays inside my head and talks to me.

But let's get back on track. This is the story of how I died and was reborn again! This is the story when I became my cities greatest threat and enemy. This is the story of how I face death and conquered it.

This is the story of how I became king of the netherworld and earth. This is the story of how I became sane. This is the story where it all began and it started with a death of a close lover and friend of mines.

.........
..........
"Me."