Part 1

I was doing it again. I was staring at him. Why do I always do that? Maybe it's because he has the best smile ever, or the way he draws in his book when he's distracted, or maybe the way he moves his neck unintentionally.

I didn't know what it was, but he was captivating. Like a painting that you need to look at carefully, to figure out the small details. No one seems to notice me, which is good, it would be embarrassing if I got caught.

"Lizzy, are you okay?" Melanie, my best friend asked.

"Oh, yeah I'm just thinking." I replied, smiling at her.

"Should I be worried?" She teased.

"No," I said, looking at him, he was smiling. "Not at all."

My behavior might seem a bit stalker-ish, but I just can't talk to him, I'm too shy. I'm also afraid that he wouldn't want to talk to me, I'm nothing special.

I'm just an ordinary girl, I'm not even pretty, and he's somehow perfect to me.

I saw him talking with Kyle and Noah his 'best friends'

It might seem a bit weird, but I don't think that they're his friends. They are pretty cool, and nice don't get me wrong, but they're just not his friends. They're not like him, I feel like he's pretending when he's with them. They don't understand how beautiful he is. How unique and perfect he is.

Evan is the kind of person that makes you want to know him, he has this charm that captures your attention.

I wish I had enough confidence to talk to him personally, bit for now I'll just stare, hoping his mystery will magically resolve itself.

I walked home after saying goodbye to Melanie, then I opened my laptop, and checked my Facebook.

I went to our school's Facebook group. It was the only place where I could talk to him, even if it was on the comments. He always seem witty and funny on social media, hardly takes anything seriously -probably part of his fake personality to please his oh-so-called friends-

He posted something on the group, asking a question, I eagerly answered him.

He replied to me, as usual.

I sighed, I wish he'd recognize me.

I knew some details about him, I had his ask account, which is a part of my stalker-ish behavior, but I couldn't help myself. I had the opportunity to ask him anything, without him knowing

And that exactly what I did.

I knew that he has no favorite food, his favorite color is black, and he indeed doesn't consider Kyle and Noah his friends.

Unfortunately, he doesn't answer questions about his love life. How frustrating.

I also know that he had two sisters, but they died -which made me tear up-

But the most important thing, I know that he's broken and depressed, and that doesn't settle well with me..

I was brought back to reality by my friend Kim. She was my online friend, we haven't actually met yet, but she's as close to me as Melanie.

Kim: Hey, babe.

Me: Hey.

Kim: How are you?

Me: I'm great. Wbu?

Kim: I'm good. Have you done anything about Mr I'm so mysterious?

I laughed at the nickname.

Me: Nothing happened. Plus, he's not mysterious, I just can't talk to him..