C⃟h⃟p⃟.1- J⃟e⃟r⃟k⃟!

(Ꭺ/N  Hey guys this is my VERY FIRST book I'm writing so please don't judge me also i got this idea from @NightFall83 , so yea i hope you like it )
Irene's  P.O.V
Should I leave my daughter alone,I mean she's only 6,but I have to work on my new dress designs. OOH! I don't know what to do.......I know! I'll take her to that park she likes so much. The one with the beautiful flowers, it's just too bad she can't see them. If only she wasn't blind she could model my clothes,if only her best friends Aaron and Travis were here right now.

Aphmau's  P.O.V
"Aphmau dear can you please come down?" I heard my mom yell "coming mom!" I yell back. "Aphmau sweetie I'm taking you to the park while I'm at work bring your books.okay?" My mom explained "Sure mom I know how important it is I don't mind" I reply  "Go get ready."
~T⃟I⃟M⃟E⃟ S⃟K⃟I⃟P⃟ T⃟O⃟ P⃟A⃟R⃟K⃟~
Aphmau's P.O.V
I decided to wear the lilac purple dress my mom made for my birthday. I made my way to a cherry blossom tree,and started reading my books. A few minutes later I heard something fly past me. I turned around hoping I would hear someone's voice.

Garroth's P.O.V
Me,Laurence,and Zane were playing soccer until, I accidentally kicked it too far it went flying past the cherry blossom tree. I noticed someone leaning against it. I really hope I didn't hit them. Then I saw them turn around, it was a girl with raven black hair,tan skin,and........WAIT!WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER EYES?! AND WHY DOES SHE HAVE A BOOK WITH DOTS ON THE PAGES?! SHE IS SUCH A FREAK!"Yo Garroth why you taking so long?" Laurence asked with Zane right behind him."Look!" I yelled at them,while pointing at the girl "WHY IS HER BOOK LIKE THAT?!"Zane and Laurence asked/shouted together"because she's a freak!" I shouted.

Aphmau's P.O.V
As I was reading I heard talking ,but I didn't eavesdrop.Suddenly someone took my book out of my hands. I heard my book land in the street and a car go by "Freak!" I heard a boy's voice yell.

Garroth's P.O.V
I took her book,threw it on the street and called her a freak."You Jerk! " she yelled we all laughed at her. Then a limo pulled up and two boys about our age were coming towards us.

(A/N FIRST  CHAPTER DONE I'll update VERY soon hope u guys liked it😛)