Moments With You

Mana skipped along with Atemu through the garden,talking to him about the usual stuff they always talk about.He was her best friend,the one that she had always been able to talk to.She loved him,she loved being with him.But she was shy to say so,deep down she knew that he felt the same but the way things were right now was fine with her.As long as she was with him,she was happy.She looked over to him for a minute,He seemed distant,worried in a way,but she could'nt figure out what was bothering him.She grew worried,afraid that something really bad was going to happen.Atemu sensed her gaze and turned to her,"What's wrong?" he asked.Startled by the question replied with a simple "Nothing"and tried smiling.He looked at her not convinced by her answer,"Mana you are my best friend I know that you're lying,now what's wrong?" he stared at her,waiting for an answer.

Mana began to play with her skirt,something she always did when she got nervous."Well,you have been acting strange lately and I'm worried about you,that's all"she looked at her lap clasping her hands.Atemu's eyes softened and he took a seat beside her,while draping an arm around her back.Mana's blush in-tensed at this,as she looked up at him.He smiled back,"Everything will be fine Mana,I promise". Mana smiled and lightly hugged him,Atemu slowly hugged back,taking in every moment of it.

Both smiling the whole time.