Bows

"There all done" the tattoo artists says pulling the violent needle away from my thigh making me wince. After an hour of having it there I became used to the feeling, it even became tolerable at a level but now..it hurt like hell again.

But it was worth it.

"Thank you" I whisper under my breath watching him walk away to clean up his material all over again.

This man gave me life in some sorts, this fresh tattoo..this new purpose meant I didn't have to be afraid of being me anymore. I wouldn't have to be ridiculed by others. Not anymore. This random tattoo artist I met at the shady part of town gave me the greatest virtue in history, he gave me hope.

"That'll be sixty dollars kid" he says in his gruff voice after he had run my thigh over with some type of alchol (which stung like a bitch) and wrapped it to make sure a infection wouldn't happen.

"Here you go" I say handing him the money smiling like an idiot. He rolled his eyes accepting it. Of course this..Max guy didn't seem to be the friendliest person on the entire planet but I knew deep down he was rooting me on in some way, I mean after all I had basically bribed the guy to get a tattoo without parent consent for weeks. I thank God this shady area of town didn't crack down on his shop.

"Uh kid..good luck" Max says with a small grin on his way as I opened the door. Turning around I have him a smile back saying my 'thank you' once more before heading out of the parlor which had a catchy name; 'Drop Dead Tattoo Co'.

On my marry way down the darken streets I think of how everyone will react to this new addition to my body. It's not like they won't see it when I change in gym or when I decide to sleep in the nude. Everyone will know that Kellin Quinn Bostwick is a fag woth a bright pink bow on his pale thigh.

I could care less.

Stuffing my hands into my skinny jean pockets I walk down the December winter filled streets of Michigan shaking.

Partially from excitement and partially of fear. It was as of my mind was processing a million thoughts a minute and I had no filter to keep all of those thoughts out.

"Hey look it's him!" Someone yells making me turn. It was Alex and his group of bullies from my hell hole of a school from across the street. They all looked pretty wasted too. Great. Keeping my head down I try to speed walk away but immediately run into a corner when one of them pulls me by the jacket collar. Shit.

"Look I don't want any trouble" I say in a small voice.

"Trouble? Quinn you always want trouble you damn queer" Dylan spits out in drunken slurs making me cringe. I hate to see people drunk, it's embarrassing for some reason.

"Please just let me go " I try to reason squirming in his grasp until the drunken fool had finally let go but not even ten seconds later I had been pushed to the wall by Andrew. The blonde blue eyed male looks into my eyes with hate bubbling in his own.

"You know my daddy always told me queers worked for the devil, that they were here to taint our minds..to make us unholy" he says making the other four boys nod in agreement.

I hated Andrew more then I hated his father who was a church preacher. That man was always going on and on about how those who were gay were monsters..how they should be executed. Ridiculous, how can you hate someone when they aren't even affecting you personally?

So what if they liked the same sex, so what if they love another man or women..how would that even bother you?

I hated him so much when he got into his rants at church to the point I stopped attending. Even after I had came out as a gay and been kicked out I was content with my decision.

"Why don't we teach this queer a lesson?" Matt joins in snarling. I cower grabbing at Andrews hands to push him away to only be pushed into the wall more roughly.

"Yeah...that's a great idea, boys were going to have some fun tonight" he says with a loud laugh making my eyes widen.

"No please! Please let me go! Please!" I beg desperately trying to get put of his grasp but that didn't help it only encouraged the group of laughing hyenas more.

They had pulled me into an alley. It smelled like rotten sewege and was dark as the night. My heart felt as if it was going to run out of my chest. I gulp. They throw me on the ground and I cover my face knowing what was going to come next. The beatings.

I was right. Not more then a couple seconds later I felt feet Collide With my ribs and other limbs at full speed making me cry out in agony. It hurt so much, so much. I wanted it to be over. Wanted to be home with my lovely cat listening to music but what happened next was the end of everything.

I died.

The newspaper headlines read:

'KELLIN QUINN BOSTWICK KICKED TO DEATH -'

The article was even worse. It read on about how I was left alone in that alley till two days later when the trash man came and discovered my body. The autopsy said I was kicked in the ribs, legs, and worst of all head till my brain decided to give up. They kicked me like a melon..till everything red had popped out.

My mother had me buried in the backyard of the house, she wanted to honor me. I didn't want to be buried there or even buried at all.

I wanted to live.

The tombstone was the worst it showed my birth and day of death, what I meant, and worst of all had the word 'Fag' spray painted on the back in black paint by Alex.

I wanted revenge.

And I was going to get it.

Two days later all five boys were found dead in their homes from some sort of stabbing wounds. I smirk.

Sweet, sweet revenge.

It felt like bliss for that moment, it felt amazing until I wanted to move on..go into the light. Move on to the after life but then I was cursed to stay on this wretched Earth forever for my vile act.

Fuck.