Meeting Harry

One Direction is  in your country for a tour/concert..You buy ticket cause you want to see one direction cause you're a big fan of them..You buy the V.I.P ticket..

*At The Concert*
One Direction is singing Made in The A.m..Many fans are desperate to climb up in the stage were one direction is singing there album but there are many guards at the front of the stage so they can't climb up in the stage..
But Harry saw you crying *tears of joy* because you saw them,
then Harry call you to go up in the stage..

Hey Love! Can you please join me here?*Harry called you to climb up in the stage*..
*You climb up at the stage then Harry serenade you*

Y/n: *giggle* I love You Harry so much!-you say to him while you're crying *tears of joy*

Harry: Love You too*he whispered*
Can i get your number and your twitter account?he asked as he was interested in you..

You gave him your number and your account...Then he asked for a date...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi Guys hope you enjoy it guys i will update this every week.. (: Please Vote Comment and please follow me guys for more information..

Thanks guys for reading and i'm sorry if i didn't update this every week just have a patient  guys...
Just comment guys if you have some suggestions... ^_^
Ily guys <3

Hope you guys Directioner too..*muah*

~Harry Edward Styles~
~Niall James Horan~
~Louis William Tomlinson~
~Liam James Payne~