●Twenty-Three: Jurisdiction●

Don't own anything besides the plot. You belong to either Shin or Sei.

Your pick, ladies

☆☆☆☆

You tapped your fingers awkwardly against the table surface, the air around the two women was tense and stifling.

Haruna was the first one to break the silence, "You don't know me but if I'd had any idea he was married to you, I never would've married him." She blurted to Namie who smiled sarcastically at her.

"Well, technically, you didn't." Namie turned to you, "Isn't that right?"

"Because Ohtaka was already married, legally, your marriage is void." You explained to the puzzled Haruna.

"To be fair, if I had known Kentarō was cheating, I would have left him before you two ever got hitched." Namie spat at the other woman who twitched.

"So what happens now?"

"I'm going after my share of community property. No offense--that includes your little love nest."

"What about me?"

'Oh, great. An incoming dispute up ahead.' You gave yourself a heads up, watching them go at each other's throat, vexation heavily apparent on your face.

"Well, you were never really married to Kentarō, so--"

"I have my rights. I lived with that man for four years as his wife! And that townhouse is in both our names!"

"Are you kidding me?!"

"That was my house!"

"You think you're entitled to the community property--"

"I practically spent my days there throughout my life--!"

Your last nerve broke, causing you to slam the table with your hand, immediately shutting them both up.

"Either you both take it outside the building if all you're going to do is argue or put aside your differences and figure out how to solve this marital issues of yours." You continued, "Namie-san, you're right. We can make Ohtaka pay."

"What?" She spluttered as you rubbed your bandaged palm.

"But Haruna-san is right as well. She has a claim to palimony." The said woman raised her brow in interest.

"What are you saying?"

You smiled knowingly, "Do you ladies rather want to go after each other...or that lying and cheating scumbag?"

☆☆☆☆

"Hey, Shin-chan! What're you spacing out for?" A jet black haired guy exclaimed, waving a hand in front of Midorima's face

The latter blinked comically, retaining his grumpy expression, putting down his chopsticks.

"Tch, it's nothing."

Takao looked at him suspiciously. This has been going on for a while now. His grass haired friend zooming off to outer space, like his cat just died. Theoretically speaking, although he hated that cat, he couldn't help but miss it.

"(Y/N)-senpai!" Takao suddenly yelled as Midorima snapped his head towards the direction, only to find himself scowling as the dark haired male had only fooled him.

"Takao!" Midorima glared, feeling his cheeks burn.

"Hahah, so it is about her then?" Takao sang, resting his chin under his palm. Midorima grunted, trying not to stab the former Hawkeye with the chopsticks.