The change

Morrigan was going to the arcade with her sister and her friends. Morrigan just got back a day ago and her sister thought to meet everyone that they should go to the arcade. Well she was supposed to get a date from around the neighborhood but since she was a werewolf and the move REALLY tired her she spent most the day sleeping. When she woke up she only had a couple of hours to get ready so she got to work. She borrowed some of Aphmau's jeans and put on her black sabbath t-shirt and her short cut leather jacket. She put on just a little makeup because she didn't really like makeup but Aphmau insisted. She still had 30 mins so she went down and grabbed a double pack of pocky and turned on the TV. Aphmau came down 20 mins later with a dress on and stole half my pocky and sat down on the couch. Ten minutes of Anime later we went to the arcade and met everyone and got introduced. "Morrigan this is Aaron, Zane, Garroth, here are my roommates that came with their dates, Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan, and Dante." Aphmau said very quickly and honestly confused the ever living crap out of me but of course I didn't let that show. " Hello everyone, I am Morrigan" All of them either waved nodded their head (Zane) or said Hi. That Zane guy was pretty hot. Whoa were did that come from. I blinked a few times and Aphmau grabbed my arm and pulled me along saying "Come on Morrigan let's go play Galaga."
After like ten minutes I noticed that my little sister had a boyfriend,Aaron. So I confronted him. "So she's finally grown up and got herself a boyfriend" Morrigan said while sitting next to him watching Aphmau play with Zane and get very competitive. He flushed brightly while scratching the back of his head and saying "Uhhhhh." "Don't worry, just treat her right and you won't have to worry about me" Morrigan said still looking at Aphmau. Morrigan smiled when she saw Aphmau yell in victory when she won against Zane. Aaron walked over to the prize booth and Aphmau went out of Morrigan's sight so Morrigan got up and went to get more food; she was a werewolf after all.
Morrigan was snapped out of her cheesy heaven when heard with her super hearing Aphmau crying. She instantly got up and bolted to the sound were she saw Aaron kissing a mefu girl and Aphmau watching crying silently. I lost it "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Morrigan literally screamed making all Aphmau's friends look at her Aaron looked up and saw the mefu and pushed her away looking confused. My obsidian sword materialized in my hand. I was lunging at the mefu when someone grabbed my arms holding me back. I looked back seeing Zane shaking his head and I don't really know what happened next.
Zane pov
Suddenly Morrigan got really hot and colasped on the floor. Aphmau screamed and ran over to shake but as soon as she touched her she got burned. Morrigan's hair changed from Black to White with a red strip and her fur changed from Black to Gray, her obsidian sword changed to crystal, out of her back sprout two sets of feathery wings, a bigger set of black feathered ones and a smaller set of white feathered ones, her details turned more feminine and athletic, and her eyes opened ,even though everyone could tell she couldn't see, and changed from brown to a Blood Red color. Then she was lifted into the air and she glowed a pure white light. After like ten seconds the wings and sword disappeared and she fell. Everyone was mesmerized by the change. Zane snapped to just in time to catch her. She was no longer hot, actually she was abnormally cold. Zane threatened the mefu and went home with Aphmau to put Morrigan to sleep in her bed. When he put her down he finally realized how pretty she was. He could already see she was exactly like him. Cold on the exterior  but soft  to those she loved. Aphmau broke my train of thought "Hey thanks for the help, it's getting dark outside do you want to stay the night?" She asked. Zane looked outside and it was pitch black. He looked back at Aphmau and said "Well if it wouldn't be to much trouble I would love to" Zane said blushing slightly. Aphmau smiled "No problem at all." Aphmau led me up to the living room and made up the couch for me. (Morrigan's room is the basement because it makes her feel like she's in a den). Zane was laying there on the couch trying to wrap his head around everything that just happened. He met a very pretty women whom he already knew he liked, she turned into an angel or something, an now he was sleeping on the couch in Aphmau's house. Now that he really thought about it, it wasn't much to wrap his head around. He laid there for a moment before he fell asleep dreaming about Morrigan.
Authors Note
Now this is my first REAL fanfic because the other one I posted wasn't really thought out that well but I have thought this one out and I won't abandon it 😘. I thought I should make Zane fall immediately in love with my Oc but I don't know am I going to fast, to slow or am I doing ok give me feedback I beg of you.🙇