Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Consumato

Disclaimer: KHR does not belong to me.

It was a huge kerfuffle. The young Vongola Decimo wanted to palm his face into his stack of paperwork.

Cloud was standing at his favorite part of room, with his tonfas out, glaring menacingly at Storm. Thunder was cowering beside Sky, clawing at his pants, much to Sky's detest. Rain was in between Cloud and Storm now, trying to stem the fight, with both hands out, waving both of the guardians down. Sun was standing at one side, with the girl Mist, one cheering the fight on with "EXTREME"s while the latter, clutched onto her trident tightly, trying to stop the fight through clenched teeth and muttered words.

It seemed like a rather normal day; A commotion must happen if not they wouldn't be called the Vongola Familigia. And so it seemed.

But something was a bit odd.

Sawada Tsunayoshi was, in fact, the one out of character. Usually, when a commotion breaks out in the Vongola mansion, and not to mention, in the dining room or his office, he would find a way to make his guardians back off - the easy way. The usual: he would get into his Hyper Dying Will mode and achieve the Zero Point Breakthrough, making everyone in the room shiver, then he would give that cynical smile of his while cracking his knuckles. (Well, with a sadistic tutor like Reborn, it would not be weird if the tutee was sadistic as well) If not the Zero Point Breakthrough, which if he did not use meant he was lethargic or in a better mood, he would simply walk towards the idiots that are fighting and break it up. (The guardians will sulk and Tsuna will calm them down like Rain would)

But today was different. The young Vongola did not calm Lambo when he grabbed onto his suit and cried. He did not get into his Hyper Dying Will mode and use Zero Point Breakthrough; Neither did he try to break up the fight peacefully.

Instead, he had allowed the crying Lambo to stain his expensive suit wet. He had allowed the fight to go on for a good five minutes long. And everyone was thinking, subconsciously, that the young boss of theirs was not in a good mood. Which was true.

Subconsciously, they thought that Tsuna would freeze Hibari and Gokudera into ice blocks, with just their head unfrozen, just right to continue with the meeting. (There was this incident where Tsuna had used his extraordinary skills and froze everyone, with the exception of the ever-innocent Chrome and the 15 year-old Lambo. That was not all. He left them in ice blocks for an entire day, without food and drinks, to melt in the dining hall.)

A loud crack resounded in the room and Storm and Cloud stopped. Actually, everyone stopped and turned to face Boss.

Their boss had a hand on his mahogany desk while he was standing up. It had seemed that he had slammed his hand on the desk with a lot of force as his hand was turning slightly reddish. He was in fact, red in the face as well. Anger seemed to have taken over him well. His eyes, usually soft caramel colored, had turned hard and the kind boss released a deadly aura: something that would let most enemy familigia cower with their tails between their legs. Vongola Decimo was shaking, either from fury or well, fury. He was so serious that if Reborn was here he would not even give his usual fleering look.

"Tenth..." Gokudera muttered softly, taken aback by his boss that just lost his temper; he had never seen his boss like that before.

"..." The cloud guardian kept his tonfas and leaned back on the wall. He seemed to have wanted to say his catchphrase but it was stuck in his throat.

Yamamoto and Ryohei was shocked and stood rooted, unable to move any muscle. Tsuna was never like that before.

Chrome and Lambo would have disappeared into the wallpaper if given a chance; the duo looked so afraid, so blanched that they would have easily passed off as vampires.