Serial Taxi

A few times ago, on a cold rainy night of winter, there was a young lady walking through the darkness. She was walking alone, holding her favorite umbrella; it wasn't raining so much but she called a taxi to get some shelter. Nevertheless, it wasn't a good time to call a taxi, in fact, Everywhere around, articles were hooked on the town walls, they said: "BREAKING NEWS, Avoid taking taxis!!! Taxis are the most dangerous places in our town now... A serial killer is free and chooses to kill all his victims in taxis! Be careful!!!" The headline was red, as if it was written with blood instead of ink; but the young girl hadn't seen any of these articles...

When the taxi arrived, it stopped and the young lady got into it. When she looked at the taxi driver, she really got scared, he looked terrifying! He had a pointy nose, his skin was green and dirty. He had yellow eyes, which made him look like a real psycho. His moustache was very large and so were his eyebrows. All that fur was hiding a vicious smile, laughing discreetly. The girl was staring at him when she received a mail on her cell phone. She checked it and saw a newspaper article dealing about a person recently known as the "Serial Taxi". She read it and got a chill. The girl started shivering and thought the serial killer was just in front of her; driving her back home... Above his rearview mirror, there was a little hung man, observing her with attention.

The girl was petrified with fear but everything around her seemed to try turning the situation even scarier: A begger got close to the car and showed a big sign saying: "THE END IS NEAR!!" Moreover, at this very moment, the taxi driver turned on the radio on: "13 K1ll FM" and the music "KILL HER" was on. Then, the driver told the girl with a thunderous voice : "It's good you don't have any luggage, the trunk is full anyway....." On those words, the sky started getting full of lightning!

In this hard moment of fear, the girl noticed that the car has been closed since the moment she got in. Suddenly, she thought that the only way to save her life and to get out of this car safe and sound was to kill the serial taxi before he kills her... So she grabbed the first weapon she could find; her umbrella. Then she hit the driver when he was still singing along: "KILL HER!! STAB HER!!!!!!!!!"

The car started flying around and finally hit a wall. The taxi driver was dead, lying on his steering wheel. The young lady saw the corpse of the driver and said Sorry, with an obvious feeling of guilt. She got out of the car and ran away, without looking back.

Then she saw an article about this "taxi killer" on the ground and picked it up. She took a jerky breath and finally got the courage to read it: "The serial taxi hit again! We still don't know who that murderer is but we know that the taxi drivers shouldn't be placid, any of them could be the next victim of the this serial killer of taxi drivers!!!" The young lady was still shocked but she picked another article on the ground: "BREAKING NEWS, we have now a new information about the SERIAL TAXI!!! The weapon used on every victim seems to be an umbrella... This is kind of weird but all our experts are trying to figure it all out..."

The young girl put the articles back on the ground and spent a minute standing and thinking... Then she just looked around her, as a sign of great perplexity, she checked her watch and noticed it was late and time to go back home for good. So the got near the road, raised her hand and said: "TAXI!!!"