Chapter 1

As I enetered the hallways of the CreekView Highschool, there were gasps due to my sudden change in appearance. People's eyes were glued to me and my dress but I kept walking and ignoring their stares to uphold the new personality encarved by me.

The Queenbee of our school, Natalie Henderson, came and stood right in front of me. As soon as she opened her mouth to speak the bell rang causing me to stop daydreaming.

Margaret, my one and only friend and as well as my cousin spoke, " You were daydreaming again, werent you?

A smile formed on my lips and I slightly nodded in response.

I am Heidi Davidson,  A 17 years old nerd  who gets bullied due to her  not so good appearance as well as her  nerdy looks but I can be quite the devil if someone messes up with me becuase I have a diploma in sarcastic comebacks.

Finally school came to an end and all the students started clearing out the hallways, as I was walking towards the school gate with Margaret I bumped into the school's queenbee Natalie Henderson.

She immediately said," Watch where you're going, Nerd"

I replied ," I dont want to argue,insult or make fun of  you because it will take a day for you and you dumb mind to figure it out"

"Excuse me?," she replied but  was cut off by her phone which started to ring.
She replied," You're not going to get away with this"
I ignored her usual bickering and Margaret and I started walking towards Margaret's blue Volkswagen which I loved from the depth of my heart because it cherished many memories spent with Margaret.

We got in the car and we rode off to the airport to runaway to France from this awful life.......... Naah I'm just kidding,we went straight back home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: heyy guys. We  (i  mean me and my partner) wrote this first chap together and if there are any mistakes point them out.Sorry the first chap is short but we will make it up for this in the second chap.We will also dedicate chaps to ppl who comment and follow us.
Vote
Comnent
And follow our account.
Gracias.
~ HS & HM