0.1

Cigarette smoke filled my apartment, per usual. We were trying to decide how to waste our night.

"C'mon lets go to the bar, there's supposed to be a good band playing tonight." Zayn suggested as we all sat in my living room, squished together on my tiny couch. Louis and Liam nodded, and Niall was too busy eating all my food to answer.

"Yeah sure why not." I agreed. We had nothing better to do, and getting drunk was always a good distraction, plus if the music was good, my night was made.

We walked out my apartment building, and started the brisk walk to the bar, humorously named, The One Night Stand. Ironically enough, that's where the majority of mine started.

Finally we made it there. The familiar scent of sweat and cheap perfume filled my senses and I realized why I hadn't gone there in awhile. It was packed, girls grinding on one another trying to attract men and I could see the bartenders sloppily assembling drinks as fast as they could. Oh the joys of a bar on a Friday night.

A spotlight lit up the band on the stage, "How's everyone doing tonight?" The crowd responded by screaming.

"Fair enough. We're The 1975 and we hope you enjoy!" The singer announced before they started playing. They weren't bad, they were actually quite good. The first song they played was about sex, so I already liked this band.

"Oh my fvcking God, that's Miss November!" Louis yelled over the loud music, and it looked like he had seen Jesus himself.

"No way mate! Why would she be here on a Saturday night?" Niall countered, evidently unbelieving of Lou's words.

"Look!" Lou gawked and handed us his phone, the page on that months playboy centerfold. And much to everyone's surprise, it was her.

There was no denying that it was either her or her twin. The whiteish blonde hair, the electric blue eyes and her pink, pouty lips. If angels were to ever walk on earth, she is definitely what they'd look like.

"Holy shit, that is her! She does look a lot younger in person though." Liam noted, as all five of us gawked over the beauty.

"I'm gonna go talk to her." I told them, and they all patted me on the back. "Mate if you get some of that, you better share!" Zayn teased and I just chuckles and walked away.

"Hey there." I greeted. She jumped a little in surprise as she didn't know I had came up to her, but seconds later she took a breath and calmed down. Clad in a Blink-182 shirt that probably once belonged to a man, with high waisted blue jean shorts and worn down white vans. Everything I could want was sitting right in front of me.

"Hi." She mumbled just loud enough for me to catch. Her doe eyes flicked from mine to the ground.

"What's your name?"

"Fawn. What's yours?" She timidly replied. If she really was a playboy bunny, she definitely didn't have the confidence of one. Much like her name, she was as reserved as Bambi and reminded me much of the small deer.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing in a dirty bar like this?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"My brothers band is playing, and he's supposed to be watching me while my parents are at a dinner party, so I had to come." She pouted, clearly not wanting to be at such a chaotic place. I didn't blame her, I didn't want to be there much myself. Her answer denied who we thought she was, but she looked identical to the model.

"Oh I see." I nodded, and the music had ended. I saw the band begin to pack up their instruments and things, and she began to pack her colored pencils and journal into her petite backpack.

"Come on Fawn!" Her brother yelled, seemingly annoyed at the young girl. The man, or should I say guy (he was in no way a man to me, he radiated immaturity).

"I hope I'll see you around." Fawn said, biting her bottom lip and luring me in with her seductive eyes. She was innocent, but I could tell she was flirting which ignited something inside of me.

"You will, that's a promise."I rasped. And off she went, leaving me with a hard on, wanting more and more.

••••

Please vote and comment! And tell me what you think. Thanks babes xx