Chapter 1- The EarthQuake

"Honey bring me my pillow will you! I don't want to stress my neck!" I rush back over to my Father for the 6th time already in the past 30 minutes. As I walked back to my seat, I heard my brother practicing his guitar. Again. What is it with boys and impressing girls with music? He was currently Face Timing a girl in my grade. Two years younger then him. Lord.

                  Someone please help me! Why can't I just live in a magical place like Disney world! I silently thought in my head. I heard the girls loud laughter in my brothers room. I rolled my eyes and remembered he always made girls laugh. "Why are you being so dumb! Don't go into the closet! No. No. NO!.. Dumb movies!" My father was yet again yelling at the TV.

                           *ring ring! Ring ring!* My phone rang obnoxiously in my pocket. I looked at the screen and saw the Bestie!<3 contact calling. I quickly answered. "Hey! What's up?"
"You won't believe what just happened!" My friend Ava said. "They just canceled the music program at school! We only have music for one more week!" My head started rushing and thinking on everything that was happening. "Jess?" I dropped my phone in shock causing it to hang up. This always happened to me, when I thought to much I would go into shock.
All the sudden before I could say anything everything went black.
-----()-----()------()------()------()------()