The Twisted Alternative

Zayn's POV

The soft feel of cold metal under my fingers. Women of all ages and types were staring lustfully at me. They looked like a tiger in a cage staring at a hunk of meat that was just outside of their reach. I ripped off my pantaloons leaving me only in a sparkly teal thong. A young women who was actually pretty,stuffed some dollars in my thong.

"Meet me outside ,later" I whispered forcefully into her ear. She gave me a wild grin and I smirked.

The beat of loud music vibrated the walls of the strip club and I swayed my hips to the beat earning more than enough money for dinner tonight. I roughly gripped the metal pole and pulled myself off the ground climbing to the top and swinging back down. Sweat dripped off my chest and down my torso.

I saw my replacement stripper and realized my gig was over. I went to the back and put actual clothes on. Exiting the club ,the pretty girl from the club was leaning on the wall outside. She walked up to me and tugged on the waist of my pants. Her lips crushed against mine. I didn't think we would even make it to the back of my car. We made it though, with practically no clothes on.

Harry's POV

I closed in on my next victim who was staring at me with wide eyes full of fear. I routinely pulled off my clothes.

"Please don't do this." She whimpered in fear. I smirked and tugged on her clothes I pushed her mouth open. Forcing my tongue down her throat. She was no longer afraid she was succumbing to me. She laughs and smiles. I was gonna take her innocence. She moaned as I kissed her jaw my hands unbuttoning her shirt. She was unbuttoning her shorts while I ripped her top clothes off. She pulled on my hair as I explored her body moans coming from deep within her chest.

Cold fingers pressed against my chest sliding down making me buck my hips towards her body. She gasped at the contact but continued to feel me making me want to take away her innocence right there. I pushed down her smaller frame to the cushions of my small couch.

I took her innocence that night. The sun was bright and our naked body's were pressed together. I drove her home and she kissed me as she got out of my car.

Niall's POV

I stumbled out of the bar. I must have fallen asleep here. I made my way to the edge of a street and vomited up my guts. I probably shouldn't have drunken that much. I hear my phone ring that stupid ass ring tone blaring at full blast thanks hangover. I look at who was calling. It was my best bro Harry.

"Hello"

"Dude get your ass over here", his voice was distressed something bad had happened.

Louis's POV

"Hello, where too" I said nicely to the attractive man who got into the taxi. If I could I would just come back there and pull off the nice suit he was wearing and do things to him. My eyes had to rip from his body to the road as he gave me the directions to his destination. I constantly looked in the rear view mirror at the brown eyed beauty in the back seat of my taxi car, hoping he wouldn't notice.

We got to a nice looking apartment. I see him lean up to my seat.

"You wanna come in",his vice was husky and it made me shiver in delight.

I think about the other rounds I have to make before I can go home but the hopeful look on the mans face makes me give in,so I smile and turn the car off . He grabs my hand and pulls me into the apartment building.

Liam's POV

I exit the building. I call for a taxi and a nice yellow cab pulls up. I get in the car and I give him the directions to my complex. He had pretty gorgeous bluish green eyes. His eyes kept flickering to the rear view mirror. His eyes were filled with a smile and I wanted to know what he was thinking. We pulled up to the complex and I lean forward.

"You wanna come in", I growl huskily. I was hoping on the inside that he was gay. I see him smile and the motor stops, I pull him to the building smiling on the inside and out.

On the out side I was confident but as I reached in my pocket for the keys my hand was shaking badly. The warmth of the drivers hand gave me a nice feeling as I opened my apartment door.

The feathery haired man standing beside me with hands interlocked smiles and gives me a reassuring look. "Do you ... Um you can i..if you want, stay for dinner " I say unsure and his blue eyes shine.

"That sounds lovely, my name is Louis by the way, but you can call me Lou" relief washes over me and I walk to the kitchen. Although I am not a great cook I make it a point to give Louis, no Lou, the best meal of his life.

Lauren's POV

I pulled the soft blanket close around my body to keep in the heat and shut my eyes trying to get some more sleep. A loud groan from beside me tells me my best friend Vivien is also awake. I flop over to the side to face her green eyes and she gives me a sleepy look. My eyes wander over to the couch to find that Elaine -my other friend- is not there. "Hey Viv, do you know where Elaine is " I asked sitting up to thoroughly search the room for my red headed friend.

"She left after you fell asleep to go get some food for breakfast, I also went to bed before she got home so I don't know if she came back but I don't know where else she would go" Vivien explained and I nodded thoughtfully. My legs brought me out of bed and carried me across the room. When I placed my hand on the cold metal doorknob a knock hit against the door and I jumped back.

"This is the police, open up" my eyebrows creased and I looked over to Vivien, still laying on the bed and she looked at my worriedly.

KNOCK KNOCK again knuckles rapped against the wooden door and my brain registered what was happening. I pulled open the door revealing a dark haired cop, "hello Ma'am I don't mean to startle you but do you happen to know a woman by the name" he paused to look at a little slip of paper "Elaine Smith" I nodded and he looked like he felt sorry for me.

"Is she alright" I asked softly and the policeman sighed.

"This is always hard, I am here to inform you that early this morning we found her body in a confiscated area, I need to ask you some questions " my hand clapped over my mouth and I made an inhuman sound.

"She's...she's dead" I stutter and I heard shuffling from behind me.

"I am sorry but sometimes things like this happen"

My eyes filled with tears that soon fell down my cheeks and I felt arms embrace me. "I'm sorry officer I think she needs a minute" I heard Vivien say to the police man at the door.

"By all means, it isn't easy to lose someone" his deep voice spoke breaking me over the edge as I poured out salty tears. I was shocked to say the least, angry very much and horrified. I was just glad Vivien was there to help me she has a way of staying clam in stressful and emotional moments.

"I will leave you two alone, call the station when you are ready to be questioned, we will have officers around the area to insure your safety" the man turned and stepped away by the sound of his foot steps.

After Vivien softly shut and locked the door I collapsed to the ground. Elaine was my friend, the lively red haired girl I had came to love like a sister was ripped away from me so suddenly I couldn't even process it. My tears were persistent as I fell to the ground, back pressed against the door. "Oh honey" Vivien whipped away the tears and for the first time in a long time I saw the salty wetness cascading down her pale cheeks as-well.

My heart seemed to be shattered into pieces as I remembered all of the great times we had together, Vivien, Elaine, and Lauren, the best of friends, practically inseparable...until now. My hands covered my face as I cried out my eyes like a child.

Days went by until I could even bring myself to think about going to the station, but I knew I had to someday sooner or later. I just picked sooner.

I shrugged on a pale trench coat to keep me warm and slid open the lock, that kept me 'safe' from whom ever killed Elaine. I certainly didn't feel safe thought, every night it was like I could see and hear Elaine's killer creeping though my house, it gave me chills just thinking about sweet little Elaine murdered.

Viviens POV

"Was Elaine acting strange or unusual lately." The detective who was fit and lean took a recorder out of his pocket and pressed record.

"Yes in fact she was. She would creep out of the house late at night. Her grades were dropping. Elaine never did anything bad. But lately she seemed different. Actually there was one night she didn't come in till five o clock. "

The detective nodded his head.

"Do you know if she had a boyfriend?"

"Yeah real pedophile if you ask me. Names Steve Lopez."

He nodded his head. "If you know anything don't hesitate to give us a call." He handed me a card and I gladly took it.

I made my way to the exit of the building. The cool breeze hit my cheeks when I came out. I was on my way to the bakery. My toe hit a curb and down I went. I groan and get off the ground. I look where I just fell and I see a broken glass bottle. I raise my hand to my face to see a large piece of glass in my hand. There is a blonde boy staring at me in shock the top of the bottle in his hands.

Fucking fantastic.