Smithing moonlight: first fall

(( I do not own pokemon )).

Luna ran around leaves crunching under her paws. The young riolu was especially excited today! Her trainer was taking her into town for the first time. She stood still for a moment letting the crisp autumn breeze whisk through her fur. This was her first fall, she gazed up at the vast sky.

She lay down and began watching the clouds lazily float by.Watching clouds where Luna's favourite activity,The riolu did it all the time with her trainer.She couldn't wait for the festival all the pokemon she could meet! but of course she needed some rest before the big festival!Luna started closing her eyes. Drifting into a slumber letting the wind sing her a soft lullaby. she awake hearing a crack and a painful cry.luna got up frantic trying to figure out where the yelp came from.it erupted from the silence again, now close to her left.

she raced over feet her fumbling a bit but regains balance.she comes to a small clearing panting."hello?, anyone here?" Luna said uneasy.there was a unsettling groan from a deep hole in the ground. Luna was breathing heavily not knowing what to do. Luna had never really talked to any pokemon before she was the only pokemon on her team after all.she cautiously walked over to the pit. She stared down into the pit and found a pair of blue eyes staring back at her!

She yelped in suprise.she looked back down the eyes blinked " h-hi" luna said shaking. The creature yipped happily. luna was more calm now seeing that it's friendly . "Why are you down there?" Luna luna said curiously . "Why are you up there" the creature asked in a cheeky tone. "Well he's cocky" luna thought to herself. "Are you ok?" Luna asked."I think I broke my leg, nothing major for a pokemon like me!" It yipped. "Ok didn't break my leg"it said snickering.Luna laughed,!"how did you manage to fall down here?" Luna said. "It was a trap a really good one" the creature sighed.

Luna looked around luckily being a keen little pokemon she spotted a large stick. She grabbed it and hauled it over to the hole.she let one end of it drop in the hole so it sloped upwards. she slid down on the stick getting closer to the pokemon. she picked it up and climbed back up the stick. It was much easier to tell what it was. It was a young male zorua!! Luna blinked her ruby red eyes shocked. "Wow your a zorua?" "Yup that's me!" The zorua yipped happily.

"Wait why didn't you just transform into a flying type and fly out?" Luna said perplexed. "I haven't exactly mastered transformation yet" the zorua mumbles embarrassed."oh...well that's ok my trainer will help you!" Luna said cheerfully."trainer?!,yuck!!" The zorua snarled."what's so bad about trainers" luna retorted.the young male zorua sighed annoyed "trainers are terrible they force you to battle and keep you from the wild." Luna opened her mouth to protest but closed it "he does have a point." She thought to herself.Luna sighed and slumped against a tree dark sat beside her."so what are we doing?"he said snickering.

luna shrugged "relaxing I guess" she said stretching.Dark stared at her "we don't have time to rest in the forest!" He said."there could be a big hungry pokemon stalking us!" He panicked. Luna rolled her eyes "there's nothing here it's a peaceful day." She said calmly and giggled.He looked at her and tugged on her ear.

"ow!" She said growling and swiped the air."follow me" he said darting into the bushes."I'll show you just how dangerous the woods can be!" He said determined as he raced through the brush. luna rushed after him "hey, wait for me" she whined. dark swiftly jumped over a fallen branch. Luna leaped over it. She fumbled over her pa x a ws and tripped falling to the ground. Dark glanced over his shoulder and stopped "well get up we aren't even half way there" he called out. luna staggered up taking this as a chance to catch her breath. As soon as she knew it they where back on track.