* Save Me * a Harry Styles Fic.

Chapter 1

*Nicoles POV

It was a tipical friday night, watching TV till dawn and thinking to yourself why everybody at school hates you.

I start crying because of all the hate i get, i run to the bathroom and grab a blade. i gently pass it by my arm letting the red liquid come out.

My mother comes and opens the bathroom door revealing a teenage girl all covered in blood.

It wasnt minutes before the ambulance arrived and i went to the hospital, all i was wishing for was to die.

I started feeling a huge erge to close my eyes while my mother yelled '' Dont sleep Nicole! '' , i disobeyed her and closed my eyes.

I woke up in a white room, every thing was blurry except for the couple who sat in a chair with thier hands on thier faces.

I looked at my arm where there were a couple of stitches from the suicide i tryed to commit. i then looked up and saw what seemed a bag of blood that connected to my arm.

i thought to myself '' ew, gross i have other peoples blood in me ''

i got the strength to say some words.

'' Mom, w-where am i? ''

the woman looked up and gave me a weak smile.

'' Youre awake...thank God ''

i looked at her and said

'' Why am i here? can we go home? ''

the smile on my mothers face dissapeared and she started speaking.

'' Nicole were here because you cut yourself and lost a lot of blood, we will be able to go home when the doctor lets us go.

I sigh letting myself remember the pain of the cut that was made on to my rist.

*One Day Later

it's been a typical day for me, getting pushed around, beat up but the worst thing was the names they called me.

I was nice to every one and still they hated me, i wasnt fat and i wasnt a nerd either...they just hated me.

They would call me names like:

Hore, Ass, Bitch, Slut, Fucked up Freak and much more...each time i heard them i wanted to die.

I walked into my class and sat in the back alone where a seat next to mine was empty, i stared at it for a while untill Mr. Banks came in followed by a strange boy.

This boy seemed to have a 'Bad Boy' look by all the tattoos i spotted.

Mr.Banks then spoke, '' This is Harry, hes new here and i want you to treat him well '' he told harry he could sit where ever he wanted so he searched for a seat. all were taken except for the empty one next to mine, he strutted over to me and sat down.

He swung his bag from his back to the floor then leaning back and watching the class.

He was beyond gorgeous, his hair was curly and brown perfectly shaped, his beautiful emerald green eyes that had me in such a trance.

He looked back at me noticing my staring. '' Like what you see? '' he asks chuckling, i swallow and my cheeks heat up making me blush.

'' Names Harry '' he says with a smirk

'' i know i saw him saying... ''

'' Whats yours love? ''

he called me love, nobody ever called me that, i felt special in that moment.