Stood me up and broke my heart and now I found my soulmate

Chapter 1: Stood up by A jerk

In a few weeks Seaside Heights High School (SSHHS) was having their yearly school school prom. All the  students was very fired up about  prom especially Ashley.Ashley Gates captain of the cheerleading sqad ,member of the beta club,one of the two best artist of advance art, student body president three years in a row,and she is one of the top two at  Seaside Heights to have the highest Gpa. Ashleys Gpa is a 9.2, she always make straight A's and gets principles list. Ashley also take all advance classes.

    Ashley only has one bestfriend and only friend. Ashley's bestfriend is Jace,they been  bestfriends since kindergarten. Jace Wright he is the captain of the basketball team,member of the beta club, he is the other top artist in  advance art, he's been homecoming and prom king three years in a row, and he has the second heighest Gpa at seaside Heights. Jace Gpa is 9.0 .

  The prom is in two weeks and Ashley still don't have  a date or her dress yet. So after school Ashley and her mom went to the mall and she bought a violet purple dress and silver high heels. The next day Ashley was standing at her locker getting  ready for her first class english when Jace was walking up to her locker to ask her to prom but Blaze made it to her locker  before Jace could. Jace turned around and went back to his locker opened it grab his books and walked to class. As he was leaving his locker and was going to class he over heard Blaze and Ashley talking.

     "Ashley would you like to go to prom with me" said Blaze

" okay sure' said Ashley

       Blaze Holiday has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and captain of the football team.Eleven days has gone by and today is the day of the prom. Ashley went to the hair salon got her hair done at five o'clock it takes three hours to do her hair. After doing her hair she went home got ready for prom. She arrived at prom and was waiting for Blaze.

  Ashley waited for blaze for 15 minutes. While waiting for Blaze, Ashley talked to her bestfriend Jace. Jace sits next to Ashley and tell her she looks beautiful. Blaze finally arrived to prom. He arrived with another girl Kasey Hewitt. When Ashley saw Blaze with another girl her heart felt like  it been ran over , and she ran out of the school crying and Jace ran after her. Jace finally caught her and grabbed her and wrapped his arms around her then put her head on his chest.

Jace notice that Ashley was shivering so he gave her his Jacket and she said thank you.Ashley stop crying and Jace asked her if she was hungry she siad yes he said okay. Jace took Her to a fancy resturant and, then he took her for a walk in the park.