The Mortal Instruments Fan fiction

Clary Had Just Moved To SHS High. She Meets The Most Popular Boy At School. His Nickname Was The Golden Boy. His Name Is Jace. Clary Is Abused By Her Parents And Is Being Buillied At School When All Of A Sudden Jace Starts Growing Feelings For Clary.

Chapter 1 - The New School

Clary wakes up by the annoying sound of her alarm clock. Clary looks up to see the time "6:30" she decides to get up and take a warm shower. Clary looks around confused, thinking shes still at her old house until she sees all the boxes with written words on them saying "bathroom stuff, clothes, other stuff" Clary sighs opens some of her boxes to grab the things she needs.

15 to 20 minutes later. . . .

Clarys Pov.

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE CLARY AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST OR ILL THROW IT IN THE GARBAGE!" Jocelyn screamed from the kitchen.

"I might aswell go get my breakfast instead of starving at school today. . .wait a minute. . ." I thought. "I FORGOT ABOUT SCHOOL I screamed in my head. I grabbed a pair of black leggings, some pair of shorts, a gray faded shirt, and my blue toms. I grabbed my backpack and darted for the door, on my way i grabbed a granola bar so i would have something in my stomach. I yelled "goodbye!" as i ran out the door to HSH high. . .

As I entered the school I looked around to see if i could find the main office to pick my schedule up. While i was wandering like a complete idiot I bumped into a girl. She was wearing very short shorts and a shirt that only came up a bit higher than her belly button. She looked like she was popular. I was about to say how sorry i was when all of a sudden she blutterd out

"WATCH IT YOU CREEP!" she was giving me a death glare.

"sorry" i whispered. Looking back at her.

"What Did You Say? I Think You Need Speak Up So I Can Hear Your Awful Voice, Wait Dont Speak Your Hurting My Presious Ears."

I look at her 'presious' ears while i said in a annoyed voice "Your 'presious' ears arent really even. And I think theres a mountain growing on your face" I was squinting like if there was actually a huge pimple growing on her face.

"WHAT!" she said while covering her ears while running towards the bathroom.

"you would've heard me if you werent covering your ears. . ." i said quietly.

I slowly found the main office and picked up my schedule and my locker number. I headed down to locker 109. "24. .. . .1 . .. . 8. . .. " I said in my head when all of a sudden a girl tapped on my sholder. I spun around quickly to see that it was a black haired girl with a great sense of style.

"Hi! Im Izzy. . ." she said.

"Clary. . ." I said slowly and confused.

"im your locker neighbour btw" she said.

"okay. . cool?" i said.

"well i got to go class is about to start, byeee" Izzy said.

"okay" i said thinking that i better get to class while looking at my schedule.

"First Period: Art" the paper read.

"Great!" i said in my head excited.

I made my way down to art class. When i entered i looked around and took a seat next to a window. I noticed that girls were giving me weird looks, but I decided to ignore them instead of making a scene.

About 2 minutes later. . .

I got bored since it would be 10 long minutes until the teacher would have arrived, so i took out my sketch book and started to sketch a sunset at a beach. When all of a sudden all the girls started talking and saying "Hi Jace" in a flirty tone. I didnt bother to look up since i really didnt care who this "jace" guy was.