St. Patricks Day

As I finish up my night at work, I head down to the basement to have a cigarette and hang out with my friends. When I open up the door to the musky, smoke filled room, I spot my friends and someone I've never seen befre. He is like a Greek Adonis, he is the definition of tall, dark, and handsome. He has beautiful chocolate brown eyes, he's very muscular, his hair is long ontop and shaved around the sides and bottom, and he has a bad boy look to him. 

I walked over to my friends Mike, Josh and Jordan. As I stood next to Mike, I light up my cigarette then take a drag as I lock eyes with the new guy. Being only 19 I can't drink, even on St. Patricks Day, but I also took notice that this guy wasn't drinking either. After Mike leaves my side to get another drink, the guy saunters over to me and says, "Hey my name's Troy, would it be ok if I get a cig from you?" 

"Yeah no problem, my name is Olivia by the way. Nice to meet you." I said trying to keep the nerves from showing in my voice. As I went to hand him the cigarette our hands lightly brushed against one anothers and I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. "Thanks, it's nice to meet you too. How old are you?" he asks. "19" I say shyly. "How did you manage to get into a bar?" he looks at me confused. I had to chuckle at his expression and I said, "I work here, so I'm just hanging out for now. What about you?" Questioning how old he is, seeing how he doesn't seem to have a drink in his hand either like everyone else down here. "I'm 22 but I'll be 23 next week, I don't drink for other reasons." He looks away as if he has a secret or is trying to hide something. 

While we were talking I take note of all of his features because I don't know if I'll ever see him again. For a moment he walks over to the jukebox on the wall and plays some music. When he comes back over he stands right next to me, then leans down next to my ear and asks "Have you ever heard of Logic?" I look up to hi and say "I've heard of him, but never really listened to any of his music. It sounds good so far!" he agrees then proceeds to tell me that he went to one of Logic's concerts in Pittsburgh and shows me the videos he took on his phone. 

At this point an hour has gone by and everyone is getting ready to leave. Troy says goodbye and I try to calm my beating heart as I say goodbye back, wondering if he'll ever be around again. Little did I know that a few weeks from now he would become the ultimate douchebag. 

My name is Olivia and this is the true story about my experience with this guy Troy and that he will have left a huge crack in my heart that still aches to this day.