Chapter 1 Story 1

"Ok, first day as a secretary for a blind lawyer." You say aloud to yourself as you pour your coffee. You walk into your bedroom and finish getting dressed as you realize that your pj's are still on.

---info---
Karen has pretty much become Foggy's secretary, business has picked up lately. And Matt has been feeling overworked and somewhat lonely, so that is where you come in. Also this is based at begin-1/2 of season 1.
----info over---
You walk up the stairs and down the hall untill you find a cardboard sign? Taped to a door? With Nelson and Murdock written in marker? "Must ne the place I guess." You mutter.

Matt's P.O.V.
I hear footsteps. Was the new secretary supposed to come in today. What are Karen and Foggy doing, eww messing around again.

---Back to you-----
You turn the handle slowly, push the door open
and, hear giggles, the office door wirh Nelson written on it is closed, the one that says Paige is open and vacant. You walk up to the one that says Murdock and knock. "Come in." He says. "Sorry about that" he says pointing to Foggy's office. "They don't do anything bad they just giggle. But you can probably see why I needed another secretary." He finishes the sentance by pointing to the piles of paperwork. "I'm (y/n)." You say semi sheepish. "Call me Matt. Could you find places for these in the file cabinet, don't worry there is plenty of room, because it is empty. Foggy dumped them on my desk and I have absolutely no idea what is writtten on them, it isn't like I can read them." He seems like he isn't having the best day. "Sure no problem, and honestly if you didn't have any work for me, I don't know what secretaries are supposed to do if they aren't busy." Matt laughs  as you grab a chunk off of the pile and start putting them in the drawer of the filing cabinet. Then he goes silent and turns around in his chair. "I am not positive but I think some of the labels on the filing cabinet might be in braille."
"Oh, that's fine, I can read braille." He settles back into his chair.
------Matt's P.O.V.----
Wow she is so amazing, I have never met anyone that isn't blind and reads braille, besides Foggy. Foggy. "(Y/n), can you go knock on that door. I was pretty annoyed by the last 2 hours of giggles I really didn't need 2 more."

-----back to you-----
You walk up to the door and knock, inside there are whispers. "Crap it's Matt. Foggy! How long were we in here. I have no idea." Foggy comes out first. "Hey Matt sorry we took so- oh you are definitely not Matt, hold on a sec who are you wait, don't answer that are you the new secretary, i'm Foggy." You introduce yourself. "Foggy! Karen! And you too (y/n). Matt calls from his office.