Moving in with youtubers (a tobuscus and captain sparklez fan fiction)

Matt looked at the watch on his arm which read 8 am.

Oh god it takes so long to get from Ireland to la

And matt couldn't sleep he was just to excited it would be his first time actually going abroad.

He had never left Ireland stuck in that orphanage.

Matt was now twenty he had discovered that someone named Toby Turner wanted a roommate and Matt jumped at the opportunity the only problem was he lived in la.

The plane landed at the airport only 2 hours after matt finally fell asleep and whenever he got of the plane he was hell a tired.

As he got his bag he looked around at the crowd of people and saw a guy that was holding a sign that said in big letters 'MATT'.

Matt stumbled through the crowd of people to the man with the sign.

"Hi my names matt are looking for matt the roommate?" matt asked.

"Yes hello I'm Toby turner you must be the roommate love the Irish accent by the way".

"Oh uhh thanks I guess" matt said "we should probably go".

"Oh yeah follow me"Toby said and rolled away on his heels it was quite hard for matt to keep up but he managed,and was soon in Toby's car and heading towards a new life.

A/N

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter write what you think in the comments also if I make a mistake tell me in the comments any way goodbye.