Things that ruffle my feathers

I was tagged by @sereneAnd oh, there are a lot of 'em, but I'll probably list the top 10 things that bring out the she-hulk in me.

10- when your friends don't respond back to texts

The most irritating one, because i actually personal text my friends only when I have no other option of entertainment left(sorry, don't kill me, I wuv youuuu).

9-when that tv episode you're dying to watch isn't downloading fast enough

You've got stuff from torrent. You know this frustration as well as I do. When you're supremely jobless, and that movie you do want to watch isn't downloading fast enough because your dumb MTNL WiFi doesn't want to cooperate.

8-when your mom nags you about not cleaning up that pig-sty of a room

I'm sorry, Ma, but the amount of paper I have in my room probably outweighs me, and I'm bloody heavy. And there's nothing more irritating than spending an evening folding clothes because your wardrobe is a disaster.

7- when your brother believes that just because up you're reading a newspaper, nursing a cup of tea, you're free to do his math sums, which he will argue about with you anyway.

Listen, kid, I've been through that shit called 9th grade,Kay? And believe me when I say, that particular nightmare of studying till you want to scream doesn't end till atleast you've crossed 12th grade.

I just wanna chill with my tea because I have my own hell, I don't want to hear you complaining about yours. You wait till you come to college-_-#

6-when someone thinks its fun to play with your friend's emotions/terrorise your friend/creep out your friend

Aw, hell no. This doesn't happen on my watch. I run a Hazmat squad for my friends, and creeps shall be exterminated by sarcasm and pure bitchiness.

You don't mess with what's mine:)

5- when you think you've written a chartbuster and nobody discovers it-_-

Yeah most people would probably relate to this one, as to how our works don't make it to the millions we think they deserve. We're all partial towards our work, and what's wrong with that?

4- when professors lose your work/tear your work/do not consider it for marking.

you're kidding me right? I worked all night on that goddamned submission! I put in money to get it printed!

3- when you know you should be making that resume to get the job, but then you're like...I have two more episodes to go so hehe...

Maybe, just maybe, I'm a little too scared at the actual prospect of growing up. (it is frickin scary)

2- when your stupid brain decides its time to start crying when a breakup song is playing, although you haven't had a breakup-_- Blame it on Arijit.

We've all been there, when a wonderful paragraph makes you cry for a lost love, but the thing is, you haven't even had a boyfriend -_-#

love comes in all forms, and sometimes, what you've lost doesn't even have a word to define it. Sigh.

But Arijit still makes you cry. So do quiet, smoky nights.

1- When your laptop crashes in the middle of the night and there is a submission tomorrow

This one is every architect /graphic designer's absolute nightmare. That heart attack you acutely feel when your laptop says "Graphic card error:we ran into a problem. Restarting."

That, right there, is the point I slip into a quarter-life existential crisis.