Emblem3 preferences

HEY IM DOING THIS CAUSE IM BORED AND IF Y'ALL WANT ME TO MAKE PERSONAL PREFERENCES THEN COMMENT KK LOVE Y'ALL

HOW YOU MEET

Wes: Today is your first day at your new job and people are being rude to you at first you stayed quite then you got fed up. "hurry up bitch" said one of the blonde girls in line "YOU KNOW WHAT GO FUCK YOURSELF IM DONE WITH THIS" you scream and you walk out in tears then you run into someone "I'm soooo sorry I wasn't paying attention" you start babbling then you get interrupted "its ok I wasn't paying attention either" you look up to see Wesley Stromberg from Emblem3 you can't believe it he laughs then realizes your a fan "hey your cute here is my number text me I have to go but text me" he smiles "okay" you smile. you text him and y'all start a beautiful relationship

Drew: You are at the beach with your friends and y'all are playing volleyball this is your favorite game and you are the bet at it so you are playing against these cute guys one of your friend knows and you are dominating. you spike it and you win then you start to go home you here someone calling you "HEY (Y/N) WAIT UP" you turn around and see the cute blonde guy run to you "yea what's up" "you are really good out there" "thanks and not to rude but how do you know my name?" you asked confused he chuckles "your friends told me and I'm Drew by the way" "oh okay hey so what you need" "I was wondering if you would like to catch a movie tomorrow?" he ask looking down you smile "yea sure I would love to" he smiles widely "oh that cool see you tomorrow" "ok see ya" you wave a you walk away. you go on the date and have many more then he ask you to be his girlfriend and you say yes.

Keaton: You just moved to California and you are the new student you walk into your first class and introduce yourself the teacher tells you to go set by Keaton you look up to see this really hot guy smiling you go to the seat next to him. "Hey I'm Keaton" he smiles "I'm (y/n)" you blush "not to be to strait forward but I think you are really cute you want to hangout today after school?" you start to answer but the teacher interrupts you "Keaton and (y/n) stop talking or you will have dentition" you both nod and when she turns around you look at Keaton and mouth 'yes'

TELL ME HAT YOU THINK

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

WANT ME TO CONTINUE