My Friends and I are Demi gods

My name is Ben, I am the second born of Piper Halliwell, My dad is Poseidon. I go to a school for " special" people like me. I have a few partners, Rose, Nia, and Viper, either though Viper's mom is medusa I don't trust my other partner, Crystal, she is a year older then us. So here is how my story goes.

I teleport in and look around, " im in a apartment? Was this the right place? Yeah it is I'm sure of it. I look over and see some stairs, I start up and here some voices, 3 girls? Maybe? That a puberty has not been good to a dude. I look in and see these 3 girls all with black and brown hair, " Oh and here is other student, late I should add, My name is Crystal" Crystal explains. There is something about her I mean something not right. " and you are?" Cat asks, I didn't answer, I was to confused "what was with her? Why didn't I trust her?" I think to myself. " Hello? Earth to new boy?" Crystal says impatiently. " Oh, Ben, I'm new" I let out. " ok here is your cabin right over here and here is your controller" Crystal says as she hands me this controller thing. " it controls mostly everything in your apartment, lights, tv ect" Crystal explains. " Oh and here is your scedual and our classes start in 10 ill be over in 7 to make sure your on time this time" Crystal smerks. I shut the door and make a face, " wow she is just a little ray of sunshine isn't she?" I ask my self. I walk over to my bags and grab my gauntlet, I summon my creature, reef prince and a few other water civilization. They are also known as the teck geniuses, I usually call them up to help me in battle but they love upgrading my stuff so I let them, I look around and see my new 2.0 room. I hear a knock at the door, it was probably Cat. And i was right it was Cat, I open the door, " time for class, well one class we are having PE all day to see how good you are...... How did you? What did you? How did you set all this stuff up so fast?" Crystal asked. " ummm I had some help" I explain. I grab my duffel bag and walk out the door, we walk over to the main lobby and see the other 2 girls with bags also. " Hi I'm Nia" Nia says, "I'm Rose" Rose says. Wow, Rose is beautiful. " And I'm Viper" Viper says, " Viper? That's a cool name" I say really thinking it was weird for a girl to be named Viper. " My name is Viper because that is my mom favorite kind of snake" Viper says as her eyes turn bright yellow just like a snakes eye. "So who are your parents?" I ask. " Medusa" Viper says, " Athena" Cat says but really by the way she was I would have thought her dad was Ares. "Hecate" Rose says, wow that means she must be one powerful witch." Gaea" Nia says " Who is your mom and dad Ben?" Rose asks. "Poseidon is my dad and Piper is my mom" I explain as all three of their jaws drop. " Your dad is one of the big Three?" Rose asks with a smile. "I guess so" I reply, I heard a alarm go off and Crystal headed for the door. " Come on newbies, and stick next to me so you don't get out too fast" Crystal smirks. I pulled out water from the air and froze her feet to the ground, " oh I'm so sorry, I'm such a newbie I froze your feet to the ground" I smirk. I walk out the door and along with Rose and Viper, I get to the gym and look around, "Dang!" I yell as I look around at all the fancy gear. A middle aged woman walks up to us, " Where is Crystal?" the woman asks. We all laugh, " ummm she got stuck" I explained, just then just by my luck Crystal walks in. " He! He froze my feet to the ground!" Crystal yells. " I can do it again if you want" I add as I pull some water out of the air. " that will not be necessary" the woman adds, " right over there is your pods, the pods will change you into your battle suits in less then a second without a spot of skin showing" the woman explains as she points us to these pod like things. We walk into then and just like the woman said they changed us into these tight black suits with a red symbol in the left corner. Thankfully there were two different forms, young miss and us dudes. " the tournament will begin shortly" the woman explains as we walk down the stairs. " how many things can we use, like how many of our powers can we use?" I ask. " well this Is a tournament you can use all you got" the woman explains. I look over and see Crystal frowning at me, now sense I am so much more mature I didn't do anything back...... But stick my tongue out at her and turn around. A voice on the intercom " the first form of stadium we will be fighting In is water, if you can bend water........ Wait what's this, i have just Been informed Poseidon's son is in this tournament, well this should be fun to watch with the first stadium being water." I smile, then the ground under our feet starts changing, islands forming and lakes drowning the land. Thankfully the suits are water proof, I see Viper, Crystal, and Rose grouping together and avoiding the water, I guess they are not so waterproof. I raise my fist to make the earth under my feet come up, I do the same thing to keep the girls dry, I move the earth over and next to me. I look over at Rose and smile at her, then I feel a shock of lighting on my back. The nerve! I turn around to see how is such a coward to strike someone in the back! It was Crystal! I move the water like a squid arm and make them grab Crystal and take her away from us, I make a ice plate under her so she doesn't sink and let her go, she lands on the ice. She sends a water ball straight towards me but I stop it and send it back to her but in ice form. " how dare you! What is your problem trying to attack the person you were suppose to protect?" I ask Crystal. " What Im only trying to win" Crystal smirks. I see a few other worriers coming to ambush us, Crystal sends a arrow at one but I freeze and stop it. " not now! Viper, Rose I can make you a passage way out of here......." I stop and look around, they are gone! Already. I create a ice globe around us so there is no conflict between us and the other players. So here we are Crystal the one who is suppose to protect us newbies from danger but instead attacking me.

End of part one check later for part 2