"Perfect"

It was just another day for me. For everyone around me.

          I guess I never really wanted to think about the future or past, because I think that the past is everything you are suppose to forget, and the future is something that is gonna bring you pain and joy.

       It was the weekend my mom said that I couldn't stay over anywhere. She wanted me and my sister to stay with her for the weekend since she works all the time. Im mostly always alone in my room, sometimes thats a good thing, and a bad thing.

You see my sister is going to therapy because she had problems, my mom obviously see's hers. But.....how come she doesn't see I'm going through a stressful time too. It hard wondering if anyone's on your side, its like your alone.........in a cube. Theres so many lights at first but then the darker it gets the more you start to silently scream. The louder you hear yourself the quieter people hear you.

The next few months I started to cry, and cry, and cry even more everyday without anyone knowing. Than when nobody was around me, I would cut, thinking I could end all things, or I could try to hang myself or try to overdose. But I never did because thinking of others like always....I know it would hurt them if i was gone.....wait is that really true? Would anybody really miss me? What if I just fell asleep for a few days, months, years?

What if I just needed someone to talk to? I don't know anymore.......I don't think people think of there actions like I did.

Here is my story.

Coming up "Screaming silently"