Dirty One Direction Fanfictions

Hey guys this is my first fanfic I've ever wrote so please try not to hate and bare with me. Oh by the way this serious is going to be a season of dirty One direction fan fiction(if ya' get ma' catch)

Thanks for giving it a try!
-CJ
---------------------------------------------
Chapter 1 -Hazza &Lou

Ali's P.O.V
All I remember is having a pain in the back of my head, then being carried bridal style into a jet black limo.
Now I'm waking up to voices saying
" finally our sex slave is awake " but one says
"Boys how about we don't call this beautiful girl that" says the on with a thick Irish accent which I love cause' I'm Irish.

"Finally your awake!" They all say in unison.
"I'm Harry" says the boy with a curl mop as hair (not that's theirs any thing wrong with that)
"I'm Louis but you can call me Lou" as I turn my head I notice he's holding Harry's hand.
"Zayn" says the guy who looks like a bad boy
"Hi how are you doing? I'm Liam" says the guy with a shaved head.
"And I'm Niall the Irish one of the group" As soon as he talks my heart melts.

I look at all of the them but keeping my eye on Niall. As I was checking out Niall I felt some grab me by the waist lifting me up as well as saying "you're with Lou and I tonight"

***After being carried up the stairs***

I get pushed into the bedroom and get told "Hey bitch time to make Lou and I feel some pleasure by fucking us!" Yells Harry.
"Hey pretty little bitch get naked and suck our dicks" Louis tells me with a evil smirk.
I got naked as quick as I can and bent on my knees and put both of their dicks in my mouth.
I had Harry grad a fist full of hair and bob my head up and down.
"Oh that's so good bitch, don't you think so Harry?"
"Hell yeah Lou it's so fucking good Havin' that little mouth sucking our cocks. I can't wait for us to make her cum and take her first together." He says while moaning.
"Stop sucking our dicks and we're going to doing something to you" says Louis with a sexy smirk.
I was pushed on the bed and I had Harry put his head between my legs and sucking my clit.
The felling was amazing I could feel myself coming.
"It's time for us to take your most important gift of all time that only one person can take" whispers Harry informing me that I'm going to have Louis's dick in my Virginia or Harry's.
"Wait stop I'm not ready" I say as my eyes tear up.
"Too bad bitch we're going to fuck you!" Yells Louis.
They put both of their dicks in at the same time, the pain was killing me. I wish it had stopped.
"GO FASTER HARRY AND LOUIS!" I yelled it before I could stop myself.
"BOYS IM GOING TO CUM!" I yell
"SAME"they both yell.
We all came at once... I have to admit it felt so good to have sex with Harry and Louis but I couldn't let them know that.