ᴇɴᴛʀʏ 359

hey (y/n),

I paid your parents a visit today. your mother baked me a batch of her heavenly cookies while your father invited me to sit beside him in the garden porch that you've worked so hard on. when your mother was done, she also joined us and we had quite a long conversation.

this brought me back to the time when I first visited you at your house. I was so worried with the fact that we haven't talked for weeks already that I drained all the anxiousness inside me and straight-up marched towards your humble home.

your mother was the one who welcomed me and she was not reluctant in letting me inside after knowing that I knew you. when she asked me if it was alright to question about what I would like to talk with you, I hesitantly told her that you seem to not remember me. your mother's expression suddenly twisted into a frown, her movements becoming even more gentle as she invited me to the living room.

brain tumor. the reason why you forgot about me was because you're experiencing random memory loss. your mother said that it occurs once every few years. once it happens, she would just contact your friends and they would gather there in your room and help you remember. however, it seems as if the tumor is getting more hazardous since the memory loss happens more often.

I could see how your mother's eyes were glossed in different emotions and I could tell how she's trying so hard to hold it back. my mind was dead shut at that moment. it was too much to take in. when your mother excused herself and went to the kitchen, I was alone on the sofa.

just minutes after that, you made your way towards the living room. I never noticed that you did. I just realized that you are in the same room as I am when I felt a hand on top of my head. I looked up to see you.

my heart dangerously skipped a beat. you muttered my name out. and before I knew it, I was crying.

I felt bad for crying out of nowhere. but I just couldn't stop myself.

do you still remember me, (y/n)?