Prologue

Febraury 2016••

With the 21 years of my existence, I never felt being loved and never knew how to love. All I know about this concept is just a word with no meaning.

My life is full of emptiness with mystries shadowing it. I was born not knowing who my parents are or what race I belong to.

All I know is that I grew up in a heartless orphanage. This orphanage is just centered at the heart of the Square hood street. I felt the cruelty of the strict nuns. But the worst person who had showed me that I am a worthless person is madame Joanna. She is the head of the orphange and she really manage to bully all of us, since we are just the garbages of other persons.I really f*ckin hate her!
But on the bright side, I agree to her, orphanage are just a trashbins where us, the garbages arw being put into.

She slaps me everyday physically and emotionally. "Youre a worthless person! Youre ugly and no one will ever dare to love you!". That was painful at first but I was immuned I guess that is why everytime she says this to me, Im never surprised.

I never really had friends since all the people I got close had been adopted by childless couples.
But there was a co-orphan of mine who always follow what I do. He is Jarret, he is a 12-year old boy l. He is a very charming boy, she often wants to play with me.
But as the time flew, he was adopted by Marilou and Jeffrey.

I never hoped that there will come a time that I will be adapted. Who will adapt an adult? I guess, no one.

March 11, this is the moment that had changed my whole life. I never knew that a watch could change how I view life.