Part 1

"Eh what do you want Chuuya"
"Nothing I just came to bother you again"

This happens everyday I sit at a desk all day helping the Mafia find new targets while this annoying hat wearing prick bugs me all day.

"Get out Chuuya"
"No and you can't do anything about it anyway"

I look at him raising my brows *yes I ment brows*

"May I remind you that you have no ability and that we only USE you to get information other than that we have no use for you well if Higuchi wasn't always with Akutagawa-kun she could take your spot I think of her as smarter than you any ways" he said this walking back to the door of the office.

I had gotten quite fed up with him today so I pulled out one of my knives and thew it at the door making sure it hit just a milimeter away from his face.

Gasp Chuuya then turned back around and looked at me for a second and then smirked ar me I already knew what was about to happen.

"Maybe you wanted me to sta-"

Before he could even finish the last word I pointed my sniper rifle at him already loaded. I've never hit any of the Mafia members with my weapons before but if Chuuya keeps going the way he is he might be the first.

Right before I was about to blow Chuuya's head clean off Elsie bust into the door.

"No y/n-chan" she said running in and giving me a big hug.

"Thanks Elsie once again you save me I thought I was a gonner" Chuuya said give a big cool aid smile.

"Actually I didn't come for you I came for y/n-chan" Elsie said hugging me tighter and sticking her tounge out at Chuuya.

"Well what is it then" I asked her giving her head a light pat.

"Boss needs to see you" she answered.

"Ok" I said and then proceeded to walk out of the office leaving a sulking Chuuya in the corner of my office.

"When are you going to tell papa your secret" Elsie whispered to me.

Elsie was the only one who knew about my ability of Deception because she had it too * I know she realy doesn't but for the sake of the story* people with tge ability od Deception can't use it on other Deceivers so when I found out that Elsie was a Deciver I felt no need to hide from her like I did the rest.

" I'm not sure just yet but I hope to tell them soon " telling them about me being a deceiver wasn't bad but telling them I had TWO abilities was the hard part, but I don't know why.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What do you think comment your ideas of how you want the story to go.

IF ANYONE HAS AN IDEA OF WHAT THEY WANT THE SECOND ABILITY TO BE YOU CAN COMMENT ABOUT THAT TO REMEMBER IT IS CALLED "THE ANIMAL KINGDOM"