Awakening to a Nightmare

"Please, don't do this, Disharmony! This isn't the real you! You're better than this!" I hear my sister, Minty, yelling as I hide in the tall shrub she had pointed out to me before she had gotten into that fight with Disharmony. She had cuts and bruises all over her body, and there was one in particular that had made me cry out, which had attracted Disharmony's attention. A series of large gashes, the skin on her flank was tearing off at the small portions of skin that wasn't damaged. "I know you're there, sweet little Star. You can't hide from me forever, and it's only a matter of time before I get to you." She shouts, and I know that I have little time left to escape, so I try to jump to the next branch in the tree, which I was hoping I would make it. I got my courage up and leapt for my chance to get away. I nearly made it, but my hoof had slipped, forcing me near the ground with an extremely frightening speed. I was falling fast, yet I did not hit the ground. Someone had caught me before could fall. "Star, wake up. You need to get up." I hear my sister's voice as my eyes open slowly, welling up with tears. The next thing I know, I am sitting up in my bed, tears streaming down my cheeks as I sob quietly. "Star! You're finally awake! Thank Celestia!" She trots over to me and hugs me tightly.

Sorry it was short guys, I have had a lot on my mind lately........ Well, see you all in the next chapter!! Oh, and the song has been stuck in my head for so damn long! Thaaaaanks, XxShatteredAngelxX, for getting this stuck in my head............... *mumbles quietly* "Bitch..."  Angel: "BITCH, I HEARD THAT!" Me: "AHH FUUUCK!!" *running like a madman so she can't murder me* See you guys, wish me luck!! *disappears*