01

[the video up in the media is where I got the idea. If you guys wanna check it, go to media! lastly, ENJOY~]

Seungcheol

His eyes...

His nose...

His lips...

The way he smiles,

The way his voice dance out of his lips,

The aura he emits,

He make me fall, and I fall too deep,

The more I look, the more I fall.

Making it hard, for me to accept,

He won't be mine

EVER

I just had to make sure, no one else will.

EYES

His eyes are following me, as I made my way to him. The way his eyes shook, it makes me feel strong. I'm controlling him. I love the way he looks at me, he looks frightened enough to even make any sound. Oh I love the eyes. I wished for it to follow me, and I have got it.

It is all I need.

"Jihoon ah" I made my way to the bed, where he had been tied to. I conjured up my best smile as I sat on the bed, by his side. My hand touch his face, stroked it. He had the softest skin I have ever touch. All mine now. Grinning to myself, I ripped the duct tape from his face. "Are you hungry?" I asked, concerned as haven't eat anything, ever since he arrived, which was 7 hours ago, or should I say, abducted? I should, should I.

"No" he spits on my face, growling at me afterwards. He pulls his face away from my hand. Harshly brought his face, facing me again "You have to eat Jihoon, or else, Soonyoung will be mad at me, right?"I gave him the sweetest smile I can give, which is not that hard. Glaring at me, he answered "He will kill you when he knows, you're the one behind this all thing!" he trashed on the bed, as if he can get out.

SLAP

Sound of my hand palm hits his face echoed throughout the room as his face turn the other side, tears brimming as he felt the pain. "you're really are stubborn"

He turns to look at me, glaring his eyes. I see the tears, the beautiful tears. Only for me. I smile wiped his tears with my thumb. "I'll be back with your food" smiling again, I leant towards, giving him a small kiss on his forehead.

Turning my heels towards the door, I walked out. I can feel his eyes on me. The beautiful eyes I have fallen in love with. Following me, just like how I wished. It is all mine now.

NOSE

I walked inside the room with the food I promised him. I saw how he watches me walks in, and I can see that he was sniffing the delicious smell from the meal. I smiles gently, trudging towards the bed.

"I brought food" I set the food on the side table before sitting on the bed, by his side. He set his eyes on me and shook his head. "I'm not hungry" he looks away, taking his eyes off me. I don't like it. I didn't like it at all. I want his eyes on me, and on me only.

I reached to grab his face, when I heard a cute grumble from him, or should I say tummy? He's hungry and he's denying it. "you're hungry, don't deny it, Jihoon"

"open your mouth, Ji" I cooed as I put the tip of the spoon on his lips. He turns his head to the other side, avoiding the spoon. "Jihoon" I sighed, put down the spoon in the bowl again, before grabbing his face, turning to my way again. "you need to eat Ji."
"no, I don't need to" he turn his face to the other side again.