Shadows of Darkness

December 29, 2019/9:35 PM/Harajuku

In the darkness of the city streets, one silhouette emerges from the shadows. The snow and the snow covered streets not affecting him in the slightest bit. With the light from only a few street lamps, houses and vending machines to light his way, it's hard to tell if he's a boy or a girl. As the figure nears a vending machine, the figure stops to buy a can of soda.

With the vending machine and streetlamp's light, he is now revealed to be a boy. The boy has messy spiked golden hair like he just woke up but it's actually well cared for. About 5'7 in height. Wearing a black hoodie zipped up long coat on top of a black cargo vest and black cargo pants with black combat boots with a red tie and a white scarf worn around his neck. And carrying a katana strapped on his belt with a rifle in his duffel bag and foldable headphones in his beltbag. He is wearing black with red patterned fingerless gloves. And in the middle of the right glove is a small red symbol of a dragon in the middle of a fire. And he was also wearing a MP3/Camera and recorder watch on the right wrist.

As he was drinking his newly acquired can of soda, the phone in his pocket vibrated signalling a call from one of his contacts. Opening the lock from his Samsung S3, he answered the call.

"Yo!"the one on the other line said in a cheerful tone that the golden haired boy couldn't help but smile.

"Hey Len. Why did you call?"the golden haired boy said in an amused tone.

The boy now identified as Len answered "I heard from Kaito that the mission went successfully! We're sure that what you did will expose the Prime Minister for his illegal smuggling of money from the government funds!" Len said in a still cheerful manner.

"Yeah. The bastard's been smuggling money for like what? Three months?"the golden haired boy said on the phone.

"Three and a half months to be exact." Len corrected.

"Oh. So anyways how are you doing on your mission?"as he said that he could actually already see Len grin.

"My mission was easy! I did it no time at all! Spying on the secretary smuggling drugs was easy! The news will make the douche go in jail!" Len said with much enthusiasm, completely proud of himself.

"Yeah. You did great man. Anyways, I'm on my way to the base. I'll just send my report tommorow. So see ya later."the golden haired boy said to Len.

"Yeah! See ya!" Len said before ending the call.

The boy now turned off his phone and went to his black scooter parked by the street. Getting his keys and starting the engine, he rode his scooter on his way to the base.

Meanwhile...

December 29, 2019/9:37 PM/???

Somewhere, a man was reading two files about the same golden haired boy talking to Len earlier and about a girl with long purple hair. He re-read to make sure their personal records were correct.

Name: Minato Rokogane

Age: 19 years old

Birthdate: December 25, 2000

Father: Raito Rokogane

Mother: Yuzuki Yukari

Parent's occupation: both were famous japanese singers. Rumored to have been seen as agents

The man scoffed at this information. Of course they were agents! They, including himself, were the best agents the base ever had! But since their death in December 25, 2004 (aka. Minato's fourth birthday), he was sent to depression for two months. It was only then that he saw Minato. THEIR son.

Yuuma and Len just happened to come across him being beat up by three local gangsters when all of them were four. Seeing this, they went to get him and ran. But the gangsters were catching up to them but before the got close, another agent, who was particularly Kiyoteru. Saw them and beat the three gangsters senseless. Well that's what he heard from those two anyways.

He now stopped reminiscing about the past and resumed reading the profile.

After he read Minato's profile, he read the purple headed girl's profile.

Name: Reiko Rokogane

Age: 18 years old

Birthdate: February 19, 2001

Father: Raito Rokogane

Mother: Yuzuki Yukari

Brother: Minato Rokogane

Hair color: Purple

Eye color: Aqua blue

The profile ends there. The man, after placing the papers back in their drawer, stood up and went to his office window so he can gaze at the stars and at the city below.

*sigh*" If only you two were here to see your son and daughter growing up... Your son and daughter would be happy seeing you two again..." he said before sighing again. "I wonder what you're doing now... " he said sadly.

"Mr. Honne? It's getting late sir. You should go home. Mrs. Honne will be worried!" A female agent with long flowing yellow hair said worriedly.

"Yes, Yes. I should be going home. You can go ahead Lily. Thank you for notifying me." The man now known as "Mr. Honne" says as he gets his duffel bag and his coat.

"Okay sir." Lily said before leaving the man to himself.

He checks his watch and found out it's already 11:37 PM.

'Shit! Haku's gonna kill me!' He thought to himself as he rode the elevator from the 10th floor to the lobby. He ran to the front doors and got out to the base's front yard. And got to his Bugatti Veyron. After he started the engine, he drove like a man late for his wife's birthday. Which was actually last month on November 21st. -_-'