I'm a backup dancer... FOR ONE DIRECTION!?!?

• Dedicated to ME!!!

"Annabelle, hurry up! Or you'll be late!" My mother called to me.

"Coming mummy!" I replied. I stuffed my jazz shoes, my ballet shoes, my tap shoes and my footies for modern in my dance bag and bolted downstairs. Today I have jazz, ballet, tap, modern, hiphop and recreational. I pulled on my running shoes and ran outside.

When we arrived I hopped out of the car with my dance bag and my water bottle. I ran inside as the clock reached 1:30. Each dance lasts an hour. My first class is from 1:30-2:30. I ran into my class and put my bag against the wall. I walked over to my friends and we beagan chatting.

"Okay everyone, in a circle please!" Our teacher Miss. Alex called. As we all sat down, Miss. Alex's daughter Makayla ran through the door. She spotted me and ran over to the small space beside me. 

"Quiet down please" Miss. Alex called, and for a group of 7 & 8 year olds we were pretty quiet.

"Okay when I call your name I want you to tell me what you would like to be when you grow up" Miss. Alex said.

"Kylie Adams" She began.

"When I grow up I want to be a scientist" Kylie replied. Man I hate that girl!

"Thank you Kylie but you only need to say the word or words you want to be not the whole sentence please" Miss. Alex said. Kylie nodded with a smile and glanced at me.

"Okay Makayla" She said. And thats bacically how the whole attendance went. People saying things like teachers, or doctors, and even the ocational fairy princess. Finally my name rolled around.

"And last but not least, Annabelle West" Her vioce rang through my head. What did I want to be?

"Um....." I thought and a smile spread across my face. "I want to be a professional dancer" I said, and although I didn't know it at the time, those words, would change my life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A\N: So what do you guys think? Um yes this story will be a 1D fanfic. Um this chapter is dedicated to... ME! Yes, I know, cheesy. But I will dedicate the first chapter to the first person who comments. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED! And... thats it...

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE