Secrets

"I hate you!" I screamed at my mom running out the house. I ran as fast as I could, all I could think about was leaving and never coming back so I decided to run into the woods leaving all my problems in the dust. I ran and ran not knowing where I'm going. "BANG!" I had ran smack dead into a tree leaving a long cut on the top of my head, I touched the top of my head feeling the long cut and the blood trickle down my face.

I finally got up to my feet. I looked around and realized that I had no idea where I was and that I was lost. I sat down on a tree trunk and started to cry, I thought about how bad I had treated my mom and that I could never see her again and apologize for how I yelled at her. While I was thinking about the bad things I had closed my eyes and saw my life pass me before myself seeing the cute little girl in the pink puffy dress. Thinking on and on I heard a voice a voice of a guy I looked and my eyes widened with shock.

"Are you-..." he went on to say before he saw who I was.

"David! I thought you were dead. They told me you died. Oh this is great! I can't wait to tell mom she will be so happy. Lets go." I said. He stood there and just stared at me like I was someone he had never seen in his life. I walked toward him.

"Hey its me, Grace, your sister." I said in a childish voice, but yet he still stood there looking at me. I looked at him with a look of worry and walked up closer to him, he didn't moved back or anything but he did pull out a knife.

"You don't come anywhere near me! Do you hear me?! We can't be together so stop trying you know the rules." He said to me.

" What are you talking about we were never together I never liked you like that I loved you like family and what are you talking about. What rules, I don't understand you lets just go home and we can talk about this like a family with mom in this, cause I think the woods are getting to you." I replied stepping back a few steps. He looked at me with that awkward look and walked toward me, I walked back until I fell over the tree stump I was sitting on earlier. I landed flat on my back on top of the mildly wet leaves and twigs. David had gotten on top of me holding me down by my arms.

"What are you doing David get off me!" I yelled at David, but he didn't listen he put one of his hands on my face.

" Grace what did they do to you?" he asked

" Nothing." I said struggling to get up from under him "who is they and get off me!" He felt the top of my head and closed my eyes and started to say something but it was just a mumble and then opened his eyes. His eyes were a black, a dark, evil black looked at the top of my head and blew on it. I felt a sizzling on the top of my head, but I didn't know what was happening because my hands and arms were bounded, so I sat there let it all happen not caring what could happen to me.

After he was finished saying his mumbles he closed his and opened them turning back into a ocean blue again. He looked at the top of my head and then looked back into my eyes. He leaned over and kissed me. His kiss was different, his kiss made me feel dizzy and unable to move. He got off me and looked down at knowing what he had did to me.

" I'm so sorry for having to do this to you." these were the last words he had said to me before I blacked out