Chapter 1

Suga's POV

I see him sitting there...he's so beautiful. Everyone views him as cute or funny. But oh my his body is so perfect. Nobody really ships us...why not? We would be a super cute couple. Shit he's looking at me!

JHope's POV

What? Why is he looking at me? I decide to dance weird to Touch My Body in the background to avoid the awkwardness...he joins in.. phew!

Jin walks in. "Hey we're leaving there's that photo shoot us four missed, you guys can just chill. Bye hyungs! " he says smiling cutely and waving. The door slams.

Aish! Left alone with Suga. I look at him and try to feel anger towards him staring. But he's already looking at me... Wow! He's so handsome! Suga pounces on me and we go into a tickle fest. I roll him over to tickle him. But the mood suddenly changes... he's looking up at me blushing shyly. Since when is he the shy one? I'm supposed to be the Aegyo king but here he is nailing it. Aish! Don't fall for it... i push myself off him and sit awkwardly on the couch. Suga is still laying there dazed. I try not to check him out but... man i want to undress him.

Suga's POV

He's sitting on the couch now... what just happened? I get up slowly and sit on the couch next to him... He slides closer. I thought he was trying to get away... I'm confused.. he puts his hand on my thigh and slowly he moves it closer and closer... i can feel myself rising...