chapter one losing jack

"Jack" i said softly "yeah" he looked at me inqwistevly, he looked soo cute like that i felt my face go warm with imbaesment. My smile qwikly turnd in to a frown as i asked if he was ok. I exsplainde that i was wored because he hasnt been himself. He turnd the raidio up and ignored me. We sat in silenc untill we got to his house.
"Do me a favor" he smiled i smiled back "anything for you jsck" my smile faded as he told me that he wanted me to leve and never come back "b...but i thaught y..you loved me j..jack" he told me he did then kissed me i said i would go.
When i arived at the hotel i realised jack had left me a letter it read
*dear mark
I love you and always will but you deserve better than me so much better im writing this letter to say good bye... good bue for ever im ending my life im not worthy of living i love you pleas remember that.*
I rushed back to his house and dadhed upstares thare i saw him... he had a gun to his head "JACK NO* i shouted he cryed "if you go i go" i puld out my own gun and placed the nosel of it against the side of my head it was ice cold i flinched at the touch of it i was scared i couldnt lose him not him any one els but not him. He lowerd his gun slowly so did i. When they were both on the flor we ran to each other and cride.