Dirt biking hurts

Brap Brap Brap went my new 2012 250cc sx as I rode down the beach thinking of all the good things that was happening to me today I went up a jump that I found in the middle of nowhere I went into the air all of a sudden my bike stalled and I went into slow motion as I was 30ft in the air I came down and hit hard my shoulder, wrist, leg and arm started hurting really bad I knew my leg wasn't broken because I could stand up but it really hurt, so I sat down and started shouting out for help, this 4x4 off roader pulled up next to me. He helped me up and get into the cab of his ute the number plate on the ute was GRUBBY once I was in he got my bike and lifted it up onto the back of his ute he drove me along the beach "so what happened" he asked "I fell 30ft to the ground" "so what's your name" I asked "Nigel" he replied "yours" he asked me "Dylan" we got back to my ute I hoped out (I literally hoped) and hoped to my ute while Nigel got my bike onto the back of my ute "thank you" I said to him "it's all good are you sure yo are all right to drive to the hospital" "yeah" I said.

As I pulled up to the hospital I got out and ran into the admission but it really hurt I asked if I could see a doctor they said yes and a doctor came and saw me he took me into his office to look at me he took some x-rays he told me strait after he saw the X-ray that I had a very badly broken wrist and shoulder and I had to go into theatre to get a pin in my wrist and so the surgeons can re create my shoulder I got into theatre and got out safely but I wasn't allowed to ride again for a month or 2 so I had to make do for a few months before I was allowed to ride. I had to stay in the hospital that night the next day I was released and I went home to rest once I got home I went to my room and I remember that I have my iPad so I got on it and watched some motocross videos then I remember that I have a race tomorrow, "damn" I thought....

I went to the motocross day today and was bored out of my mind just watching I wished I could be out there on my bike riding, racing and then winning I was just about to leave then little miss monster saw me she started walking towards me, I stopped what I was doing and listened to her talk "so why aren't you racing today" she asked me "as you can see I have broken my wrist and shattered my shoulder" I said "well when u get better make sure u start racing again I can't wait to see you in action" "yeah I like that idea hey do u want to go get a bite to eat or a drink?" I asked "sure why not" we hoped into my ute and I drove her to her house so she could get changed and have a shower as I was taking a piss she walked into the bathroom and stood behind me to give me a scare she did a bit but that wasn't the only reason she stood behind me she wanted me to have a shower with her, I said ok with no hesitations at all when I was getting in dressed she turned me around and pulled me into her for a cuddle she felt soft and cuddly. We got into the shower and got cleaned then had some fun, we decided to not got out for a drink and a bite to eat we just stayed at her house I made her some dinner (steak, chicken nibbles and some salad) after we went out to get a movie (grown ups) and during the movie we had a little fun with ourselves.

I woke up in her bed this morning half naked (no bottoms) and she woke up with no top or bra on I asked her what happened last night she said we had a very fun time we got dressed and went down stairs had some breakfast and went out shopping I got some new motocross gear and helmet she got me it, so I got her a bunch of flowers and a soft toy.