The letter

My mother came in my room with a very special thing. In my hand there was the thing I had wanted to get in a long time. It was a letter from HOGWARTS!

 I think I have never been this excitedly for a letter. My father has told me many stories about how magnificent hogwarts is and how fun and sometimes scary place it would be, but that you learn many thing as how you defend your self and how you make potions.
And now you may wonder what my name is. It's Elena Ayers the legend. I am a pure-blood .My father a pure-blood wizard was a Gryffindor. He was in the original member of the Phoenix. my mother a pure-blood witch was a Ravenclaw and was a original member of the Phoenix too. I have 2 twin brothers with the names Logan and Luke . They are already in hogwarts in the fifth year, I have always been so jealous of them!But there thing they are so alike that sometimes you cannot see the difference! And sometimes they can be Annoying but I don't know would do without them.
"Elena come down we have something for you!"
I ran down stair and I saw mom holding something in her hand...could it be...no, it can't...but... I walked to mom and she gave me the letter. Instantly I knew what it was, IT WAS A LETTER FROM HOGWARTS! I almost started to cry.
I started to read the letter and I had trouble with standing straight because I was so excited so I sat down.

******
HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

Dear Miss Ayers
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.
Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

UNIFORM
First-year students will require:
1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKS
All students should have a copy of each of the following:
The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)
by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic
by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory
by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration
by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi
by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions
by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection
by Quentin Trimble
OTHER EQUIPMENT
1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales
Students may also bring, if they desire, an owl OR a cat OR a toad.
PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS
ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICK

Yours sincerely,

Lucinda Thomsonicle-Pocus
Chief Attendant of Witchcraft Provisions
*******
I must have read  the letter 10 times, no 100 times.
"MOM I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I GOT IN!!!!!!"
"Oh honey I promise u that tomorrow we will go to diagon alley and buy you all things that stands in the list"
"Thanks I love you so much!!
"I love you to my dear!"
I walked up to my room and layed in my bed and just look up in roof. That night I couldn't sleep at all.
********************************
So what did you think about the first chapter? Leave a comment down below about what u thought about it and what you want in the book. And don't to forget to read the 2 other books. Made by my 2 best friends! We are doing books about Harry Potter if you haven't noticed, which would be very wierd😂. Fun fact: the chapter was 666 Words so i had to write more...