Karkat Visits Kankri

Authors Note: This is my first attempt at a Sadstuck, so please enjoy! Feel free to leave me suggestions in the comments. K bai!

-Karkat's POV-

I rested my head on the hospital bed where Kankri, my brother, rested. It had been 2 months since the party where Kankri jumped off the roof, trying to commit suicide. He didn't succeed, since it was only a 2 story drop, but he did suffer some injuries. I also found out that he had swallowed a whole bunch of pills before he jumped. I'm not really sure why he wanted to kill himself, but I sure am glad he didn't succeed.

"Mr. Vantas, I need you to step out of the room for a bit please." Said the nurse.

"It's okay. I was just about to leave anyways." I told her.

As I walked out, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around to see my boyfriend Dave standing behind me."

"HOLY SHIT DAVE! YOU SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME!"

"Sorry babe."

He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand, lacing his fingers between mine. We walked through the door of the hospital and hopped into his car.

"Have a nice time visiting Kankri?" Asked Dave.

"I guess. It doesn't seem like hes getting any better though." I replied.

We pulled into the driveway of our house and took the key out of the ignition. Once we got inside, I went straight to our room and didn't say a word. Dave then followed me up and tried to catch up with me. I plopped onto the bed and he sat beside me. I put my hands over my face and layed back onto the bed

"You okay Kitkat?"

"I guess"