Dirty Niall Imagine #1

You and Niall were on your way to Niall's flat. Once in  his black Range Rover, I smirked to myself wondering if I should tease him. I sighed innocently rolling my head back pushing my chest out in the process. "MMM my neck hurts" I moaned rubbing my hands on the skin of my neck. I hummed placing my hands on my lap. I heard Niall groan as he looked at me hungrily eyeing my body. I bit my bottom lip, glancing at him lifting my dress up higher to reveal more of my body to him. His eyes widened, quickly focusing back on the road speeding up slightly. I smiled as we pulled into a driveway, I quickly got out. Niall hurried over to my side. He cupped my thighs lifting me up to wrap my legs around his torso. I whimpered rolling my head back in pleasure as he pinned me to the side of the car. Niall took advantage of my weekened state to hungrily kiss and nibble on the exposed skin on my chest. "Niall" I moaned fisting his hair in my fingers. I gasped as he sucked harshly on the skin where my neck met my shoulder. "Tell me your name" he mumbled. I smirked to myself, "it's Y/N" I whimpered out as he continued his movements. "Your mine, no one else will ever touch you like I do" he growled. I bit my bottom lip, "I'm only yours Niall" I moaned. In a way I wasn't lying, I really liked him. I just hope he really meant what he said. He sucked and nibbled on my skin making me wet fisting his hair. "Niall I need you Now" I moaned pulling him away from my neck to look deeply into his eyes. I saw pure want, lust and desire in his eyes. I smirked knowing my eyes showed the same.He grunted in inpatience as he walked up the steps to the door. I moaned making my mark on his neck as he pulled out his keys unlocking the door. He growled, pressing me against the door closing it shut. He quickly flicked the top lock securing the door. He sucked in a sharp breath as I increased the intensity of my sucking on the tender skin of his neck. "I cant wait to get this off of you" he moaned lifting the dress higher above my thighs to reveal more of my soft skin as we walked to his room. I giggled removing my lips from his neck as he kicked the door open and closed it in one swift movement. He set me down at the foot of his bed. His body towering over mine as I quickly kicked off my heels. Niall's hands snaked their way around my body as he unzipped my dress, it fell to the floor as Niall's lustful eyes looked at my body. He tugged his shirt off revealing his smooth skin, I bit my lip looking at his muscled chest and abs. I felt the soft sheets on his bed press against my back as he laid me down. He quckly unzipped his pants kicking them aside. He placed a hand on either side of my head as he hoovered over me, he chuckled smirkingly at me mischievously. "Niall"  I gasped as he placed kisses all over my torso, taking the time to suck every now and then. His warm hands caressed my body making their way down to the waistband of my panties. I bent my knees to my chest as he pulled them off throwing them to the side carelessly. I sat up quickly tugging Niall's boxers down revealing his thick, hard dick, I bit my lip. He smirked at my reaction. "This" he whispered playing with the lace of my bra "is going" he said as he unhooked it throwing it to the side. I whimpered as he began to massage my breasts. He let his hands explore the curve of my body. He placed his right hand on one side of my head, taking ahold of himself in his other hand "you ready?" he asked looking up at me, I nodded. He slowly guided himself through my entrance. I whimpered in pain bititng my lip trying not to cry out. He stopped once he was fully inside me giving me time to adjust to his size. "First time?" he asked with a hint of worry. "No" I shook my head, "second, and your way bigger" I explained. He chuckled smirking down at me. I nodded for him to continue. He dipped his head and began kissing my neck. I moaned feeling him lightly suck. He gently pulled out and thrusted back into me "Niall" I gasped rolling my head back in pleasure. He groaned thrusting back into me more forcefully. "Oh God" I moaned digging my nails into his back. He grunted fisting the sheets "Y/N" he moaned. He was so rough and passionate when he thrusted into me. He did it rough but gentle at the same time. He'd pull out gently only to thrust back into me with such force, I could feel him in my abdomen. "Niall" I gasped "harder" I moaned fisting his dirty blonde hair between my fingers. One of Nialls hands left the sheets lifting up my right leg to put over his shoulder then returning to his previous position. "Oh Niall" I moaned feeling him go further and deeper inside me. I lifted my other leg doing the same. I could feel every inch of Niall inside of me rocking in and out while I called out his name and tightened my grip on his hair. "Niall, oh God right there" I moaned as he continuosly met the spot with pleasure bursting through me. "Fuck Y/N" he panted out. His thrusts getting sloppier, he was close and so was I. He dipped his head down to kiss me passionately, he took my bottom lip between his teeth tugging lightly. I lifted my hips up off the sheets to meet with his. He let go of my bottom lip groaning. He let go of the sheets, taking hold of my left thigh squeezing it. He caressed it as he slid his hand down to just above my vagina and his dick. He placed his thumb on my clit and began to rub the little nub. "Niall, I'm almost there" I breathed out closing my eyes and feeling nothing but Niall moving inside me. He thrusted into me once more making his thrust nice and hard. I felt my walls tighten around his dick. "Niall" I screamed hitting my climax "Y/N" he moaned thrusting a few more times riding out our highs. He let out a shakey breath pulling his dick out. I was about to get up and get dressed to leave, but he stopped me pulling me back to him by my waist. My back was pressed against his chest. "Where are you going?" he whispered. " I thought" I started but was cut off. "I told u you're mine no one elses" he stated. I smiled getting comfortable. "So where do we go from here?" I asked breaking the silence. I sighed feeling weak and tired I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the sound of Niall breathing.